FS CAMERZ ZII BEAUTY

Old May 24th 04, 01:57 AM
photonhero

Default FS CAMERZ ZII BEAUTY

A Camerz ZII long roll portrait camera system, complete in all respects
with extra accessories.

First, the Camera is in excellent condition with less than 30 rolls of film
on the magazine and body. This one is set up for 46mm sprocketless film,
less expensive than 70mm but still an image size about equal to a 645
negative, needless to say the enlargements are fantastic and grainfree.
46mm still allows adequate size for retouching if necessary.

The lens is an automatic 75mm to 150mm zoom which is perfect for individual
portraits and small groups (I even shot big Harley-Davidsons and their
riders). The magazine and lens are in excellent condition. The body is in
excellent mechanical shape.

This is an SLR camera so you see what the lens sees. A great improvement
over the older Camerz and Nord cameras by Photo Control. The only issue is
the rotating viewer has a couple of dings in it, but this does not affect
the operation of the camera, or the quality of the photo.

It comes complete with all cords, (power, sync, and shutter) as well as
extra cords, and a heavy duty, professional flip bracket that mounts on any
tripod to allow you to do a horizontal shot without removing the camera from
tripod and resetting. This bracket alone sells for over $250.00.

You may have seen these type cameras auctioned for $300-$500 and told
they retail for over $5,000. This is true but do not be fooled, spend a
little more for a camera that is not heavily used or even abused! This one
was lovingly cared for, I am the original owner, This can be used in the
studio for single portraits as well, with a dark bag or darkroom, you can
cut film and process only a few feet of it, (in a pinch I once had a
Walgreen's One hour lab develop the negatives!)

Perfect for Daycare, School, Church, Prom, Dance, Event Photography. If
you are just getting started, I can give you several suggestions on how to
make thousands of dollars (as I did) with these type of cameras)

So there is no misunderstanding - you get:

1. Like New ( with a couple of dings) Camerz ZII camera

2. 75-150mm auto Zoom Lens

3. 46mm long roll film magazine (100 foot)

4. Film Magazine to body power cord

5. Shutter release cord

6. Flash sync Cord

7. Power Cord

8. Heavy Duty 90 degree flip Bracket

9. Heavy Duty shipping/carrying Road case

10. Dark Bag - film changing bag

11. Assorted spare cords and accessories

12. Outdated but frozen film ( for practice or use )

I plan on an ebay auction if no one snaps this up, I am asking a reasonable
$699.00 plus actual shipping cost