[PIC] The Importance of Compositional Grid Lines, or Whitey Gets a Fish

Old August 19th 08, 01:21 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
jimkramer

Default [PIC] The Importance of Compositional Grid Lines, or Whitey Gets a Fish

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Whi...tionalGrid.htm
-Jim

Old August 19th 08, 05:25 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

jimkramer wrote:

http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Whi...tionalGrid.htm

Thanks!

The grid made it so easy to draw that I've been accepted to Famous
Artist's School. They claimed I had a 'rare and priceless' talent, which
would be enhanced greatly by signing up for their eight year
correspondence course.

Couldn't have done it without, Jim. many thanks.

daVinci mike
--

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,

For solutions which may work for you, please check:
http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 19th 08, 08:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
jimkramer

"Annika1980" wrote in message
On Aug 19, 8:21 am, "jimkramer"
wrote:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Whi...tionalGrid.htm
-Jim

Did D-Mac help you with those highlights?

That might be a good test image for some of the Highlight Recovery
actions being touted for Photoshop.

What? The Whitey is white, not some lesser shade of grey.

Learn the lesson and use the Grid for composition. It is invaluable for
nature photography as it can be used to clearly indicate size.

"Embrace the Grid"

I'm planning out the marketing campaign now. I've already got the first
accessories lined up: "Stake" and "Level"

"Get Grid Locked!"
-Jim

Old August 19th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 19, 8:21 am, "jimkramer"
wrote:
http://www.jlkramer.net/Pictures/Whi...tionalGrid.htm
-Jim

Did D-Mac help you with those highlights?

That might be a good test image for some of the Highlight Recovery
actions being touted for Photoshop.

White is white Bret, how little white do you whities want?

--
Meet the trolls...
http://www.d-mac.info/trolls.htm