Another lake Macquarie day pano..

Old August 17th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Default Another lake Macquarie day pano..

D-Mac wrote,on my timestamp of 17/08/2008 6:28 AM:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 15, 10:45 pm, Mark Thomas
wrote:
Another stupid "I am superior" sentence. You really a piece of work,
aren't you, Rich?

No, piece of work would make him Rich Pow. But he's Rich Pos.

Rich is right about one thing. Links to his pics have been posted
here many times ...... usually by me.

But you do that for everyone mate.

LOL! yeah, he's well trained!
Old August 17th 08, 04:19 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Noons wrote:

Over 2,000,000 happy customers so far in my galleries.

how many are repeat visits from your groupies
or you clicking on them with a clicker-bot?

Thousands of photographers from around the world are looking for stolen
pictures. Bret Douglas has a history.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 18th 08, 05:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo,rec.photo.digital
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

Default Doug found to be wrong yet again? TWICE IN A WEEK - Picking on someones work when he made a similar mistake

"D-Mac" wrote in message
Harold Hughes wrote:

Didn't you say to Tems back in March

You have a contribution to make, that for sure.

You may have erased your history but he replied and kept your comment for
google to archive

bwahahahahahahahahahaahaha

Yeah harold... That was father someone or another. Now if it was Tems in
drag, maybe you are he now?

and yet, no comment about the complete pile'o'crap that you tried to pass of
as a "Walking Pano" Doug, I suppose some things are just indefensible ;-)
But hey, if throwing insults will deflect attention away from your
avoidance, best to give it a try.
Don Hirschberg