FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Old August 16th 08, 09:51 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
m II

Default FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!

Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?

mike

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 16th 08, 10:35 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.

See ya in the SI.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old August 16th 08, 11:53 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
m II

Alan Browne wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:

Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.

Not at all. That would be more like:

Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the

Old August 17th 08, 02:33 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

m II wrote:
Alan Browne wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:
Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.

Not at all. That would be more like:

Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the
Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the
Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the

Wrong on all counts! It'd be: "From whom did you take them?"
That's both English English and American English. Capiche?

--
lsmft
Old August 17th 08, 03:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Noons

m II wrote,on my timestamp of 17/08/2008 8:53 AM:
Alan Browne wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

Took both of these yesterday:
Who did you take them from?

Hmpf. Record keeps skipping.

Not at all. That would be more like:

Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the
Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the
Who did you take the Who did you take the Who did you take the

and of course when he did not cross-post this
crap to aus.photo, he got not one reply.

NOT ONE. ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

Which pretty much defines him as a scam artist,
a liar and a low-life troll when he claims to
"generate traffic" there.
Yeah, right...
Old August 17th 08, 04:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
m II

John McWilliams wrote:

Wrong on all counts! It'd be: "From whom did you take them?"
That's both English English and American English. Capiche?

Soitenly.

Let's try it again.

A skipping record, would, in a world of better grammar, sound thusly:

From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the

I've left out the rather irritating 'pop' sound as the needle jumps
grooves. I certainly hope that doesn't diminish the totality of the
experience.

mike

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Old August 17th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
m II

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 16, 4:51�pm, m II wrote:
� �Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
� �I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
� �Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
� �I also filter everything from a .cn server.

I gotta ask how you read my post since I posted it thru Google groups?

It filters Gmail, Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL **addresses**.
You are using an AOL address. Better that than Web TV, I guess.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Old August 17th 08, 05:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Troy Piggins[_17_]

Default [OT] UIP and filters (Was: FUNNY PICS LOVE THE 40D!)

* m II wrote :
* Annika1980 wrote:
* m II wrote:
� �Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
� �I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
� �Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
� �I also filter everything from a .cn server.

I gotta ask how you read my post since I posted it thru Google groups?

It filters Gmail, Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL **addresses**.
You are using an AOL address. Better that than Web TV, I guess.

I think you have misunderstood http://improve-usenet.org then.
The idea is to filter based on the posting agent, GG, not
people's email addresses. It's filtering based on Message-IDs.

Of course you can choose to filter on whatever you like, it's
your filter. But you are quoting a URL with a particular
philosophy that you are not adopting. You'd be more correct if
you left your philosophy there in your sig and removed the URL,
or actually embrace the philosophy of the UIP and killfile based
on M-IDs. Your sig is misleading.

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.
Old August 17th 08, 06:01 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

m II wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:

Wrong on all counts! It'd be: "From whom did you take them?"
That's both English English and American English. Capiche?

Soitenly.

Let's try it again.

A skipping record, would, in a world of better grammar, sound thusly:

From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the
From whom did you take the From whom did you take the

I've left out the rather irritating 'pop' sound as the needle jumps
grooves. I certainly hope that doesn't diminish the totality of the
experience.

Fine adaptation. IAE, perhaps it's time to bury this one?

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 17th 08, 04:08 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
m II

Troy Piggins wrote:

I think you have misunderstood http://improve-usenet.org then.
The idea is to filter based on the posting agent, GG, not
people's email addresses.

No misunderstanding. Thunderbird won't filter on more than a few
headers. I'm limited to Subject, From or Date. Out of those three,
'From' is the only viable option.

There are ways around the problem, but I've had enough success with
'From' that I won't be needing any extra programs. The '.cn' in the
address filtering alone gets rid of over half my junk mail.

mike

--

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'