Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Old August 5th 08, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

Default Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

William E. Graham wrote:

So lets just get this straight.....You are going to devote the rest of
your life toward this effort. right? And you are going to expect the
rest of us on this forum to follow the relentless bickering for the rest
of time? Just why do you think we care, anyway? And why do you think we
should read it if we don't care? It got very old several months ago......

In your mind William, only in your mind.
Use the force Luke... Kill file me.
--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 5th 08, 02:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William E. Graham

"D-Mac" wrote in message
William E. Graham wrote:

So lets just get this straight.....You are going to devote the rest of
your life toward this effort. right? And you are going to expect the rest
of us on this forum to follow the relentless bickering for the rest of
time? Just why do you think we care, anyway? And why do you think we
should read it if we don't care? It got very old several months ago......

In your mind William, only in your mind.
Use the force Luke... Kill file me.

I guess I'll have to.....I really don't like to do that, because you are a
photographer, and sometimes you have reasonable input to this photographic
group.....But there comes a time when I'll have no other choice.......

Old August 5th 08, 05:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

William E. Graham wrote:

"D-Mac" wrote in message
William E. Graham wrote:

So lets just get this straight.....You are going to devote the rest
of your life toward this effort. right? And you are going to expect
the rest of us on this forum to follow the relentless bickering for
the rest of time? Just why do you think we care, anyway? And why do
you think we should read it if we don't care? It got very old several
months ago......

In your mind William, only in your mind.
Use the force Luke... Kill file me.

I guess I'll have to.....I really don't like to do that, because you are
a photographer, and sometimes you have reasonable input to this
photographic group.....But there comes a time when I'll have no other
choice.......

Your loss William.

Any new (as if anyone new would stay here for more than few moments)
subscriber needs to be aware of the potential for identity theft that
exists if they strike up a discussion with annika1980 and he takes a
dislike to what they have to say.

Call it a public service or consider it a nuisance, depending on your
own opinion about the right or wrong of someone trying to damage a
person's business in a foreign country for their own personal reasons.
It's all described he http://www.annika1980.com .

Not a single lie on the site, despite what the cyber bully and his cyber
slut would like to try and make out. Totally unacceptable behaviour from
someone claiming to be an adult and member of the human race. The more
people who know about it, the less likely he is to try it on someone else.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 5th 08, 07:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Troy Piggins wrote:

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

The thief is posting from an aol email address, which I haven't filtered
yet. At this time, Google is a darker force to be reckoned with. They've
sold their corporate souls to China.

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International©
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
I block all postings with a Gmail, Google Mail,
Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
I also filter everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

Old August 5th 08, 11:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

m II wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 4:22 PM:
Troy Piggins wrote:

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

The thief is posting from an aol email address, which I haven't filtered
yet. At this time, Google is a darker force to be reckoned with. They've
sold their corporate souls to China.

The aol address is invalid, but google still
allows him to post. Shows what they stand for,
doesn't it?
Old August 5th 08, 02:23 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 9:05 PM:

The aol address is invalid, but google still
allows him to post. Shows what they stand for,
doesn't it?

How do you know his AOL is invalid, Noons?

Because it isn't there. His aol account was canceled.
Try to send him an email, it bounces.

And why should Google not
allow him to post?

Because google cancels posting for accounts not backed by a
valid email. It's in their charter.

I disagree with this because it is censorship.

I don't. It's called rules. A quaint concept
that everyone should be familiar with.

Just
because a few assholes don't like something or someone doesn't mean that
the rest of us have to be deprived of our rights.

Sure. Perhaps we should as well all let
child-abusers and pedophiles go unchecked because
it might offend their right to freedom?

As I have always
said, "If you don't like what I have to say just ignore or killfile me
and don't become the problem."

Absolutely. Then why the **** not
ask Annika to do precisely that?
Old August 5th 08, 03:11 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 5, 9:23 am, Noons wrote:
Just because a few assholes don't like something or someone doesn't mean that the rest of us have to be deprived of our rights.

Sure. Perhaps we should as well all let
child-abusers and pedophiles go unchecked because
it might offend their right to freedom?

You sure do talk about child abusers and pedophiles a lot, Noons.
I wonder why that is?

Old August 5th 08, 03:19 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Noons wrote:
Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 9:05 PM:

Wake up, Noons. You replied to "Rita's" newly cross posted bit of bait
and are contributing to the polllution of aus.photo. Are you daft, or in
attentive, or just don't care?

If you watch where you post, you won't be so hypocritical.

--
lsmft
Old August 5th 08, 03:55 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

John McWilliams wrote,on my timestamp of 6/08/2008 12:19 AM:
Noons wrote:
Rita Berkowitz wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 9:05 PM:

Wake up, Noons. You replied to "Rita's" newly cross posted bit of bait
and are contributing to the polllution of aus.photo. Are you daft, or in
attentive, or just don't care?

If you watch where you post, you won't be so hypocritical.

what makes you think I don't watch where I post, dickhead?
Old August 5th 08, 03:57 PM posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Noons

Annika1980 wrote,on my timestamp of 5/08/2008 11:55 PM:
On Aug 5, 9:23 am, Noons wrote:
Just because a few assholes don't like something or someone doesn't mean that the rest of us have to be deprived of our rights.

Sure. Perhaps we should as well all let
child-abusers and pedophiles go unchecked because
it might offend their right to freedom?

You sure do talk about child abusers and pedophiles a lot, Noons.

I prefer to talk about them than be, like you, a part of the problem.

I wonder why that is?

keep wondering, it's good for your little mind

Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style! Doug Jewell[_3_] 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 5th 08 02:08 PM
Wedding photography SLAiPS Digital Photography 5 January 27th 08 02:08 AM
Wedding photography Pat Film & Labs 0 July 12th 07 03:22 PM
Wedding photography Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 0 July 12th 07 05:22 AM
Magazine-style wedding album binding? haroldact Digital Photography 3 November 22nd 04 07:00 AM