Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Old August 3rd 08, 03:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

Default Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

John McWilliams wrote:

I was really trying to see if "mike" could dispassionately and
accurately describe what he thinks happened.

The sordid tale is he
================================
http://tinyurl.com/5mjc7f
================================

Please see my posting #4
I was more than polite. Annuska changed the attribution to some obscene
name. I've even asked him to say he'd not do it again and I would stop
mentioning it forever. He swore at me again. What a vulgar little man.

I'm not alone. Douglas has tried falsifying an eBay account of one of
the posters here. A quote:

"You steal my images and forge an account in my name (copyright theft,
fraud and identity theft)"

Then there was the conversion of some pictures into pornography, which
was reposted under the name of the original photographer. The man is a
slimeball.

http://www.annika1980.com/

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Densa International
'Think tanks cleaned cheap'

Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 3rd 08, 03:23 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
m II

William E. Graham wrote:

I decided some time ago that they really enjoy their petty bickering
with/at one another.....So nothing we can say is going to stop them from
doing it......

Well, William, that, coming from a Cleopatra Denier, certainly puts me
in my place. She existed you know. Give in. Accept it. Join US!

mike

--
__ __ __ __ __ __ __ __
/ /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /\ / /

Old August 3rd 08, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_17_]

* m II wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:

You must now refer to us as ANALAPERTURE-AMERICANS.

That is all.

What did you steal today, hick?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

--
Troy Piggins
Old August 3rd 08, 04:49 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

John McWilliams wrote:
D-Mac wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:30 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
What did you steal today, hick?
Somewhere else I asked for specifics on this, Mike. If you replied, I
didn't see it.

Did you try rec.repetitive.boring.****ers?

My ISP dropped that last year.

What is your side of the 'story'?

In the name of civility towards net-kops, I'll fill you in John.

Mike posted a photo - OK so many (you excepted) do that. Bret Douglas
in his over exuberance to show off his newly acquired Photoshop
skills, took the picture and altered it, then posted it on his own web
site without so much as a thank-yo-kiss-my-ass to Mike.

As I see it, Bret should apologise and explain his intention but has
he done that? Nope! Instead continues to insult and attempt to
degrade Mike as he gets the situation into prominence while he posts
his offensive form of hillbilly humour aimed at insulting his victim.
It is "Cyber Bullying" in it's worst form and you - the net-kop of the
group sit by watching the crap unfold and do nothing.

Where are the hand cuffs John?

Odd thing is John, had Bret apologised to me and Mike, he might today
be a less despised person. He has consistently refused to take
responsibility for any of his disgusting, criminal and perverted
activity. That's why we... (those of us who recognise him for the
jackass he is) will never let it rest.

His criminal exploits against me are here for all to read:
http://www.annika1980.com.

Yes, yes, yes, lots of insults and wounded feelings all around.

I am simply asking Mike to post his account and stop stalking with the
"stolen any pix" bit.

Insofar as the stuff between you and Bret go, as I have said several
times, you are both about equally asinine in your pursuit of this, and
as I predicted, neither of you have the decency or balls to let go of it
and just not be so provoked and provactive. In other words, not post to
or about one another.

Have a nice day.

You seem to think someone stealing someone else's work and reposting it
on a site under copyright to the thief is a trivial matter John. Maybe
this is why we never see any of your photos?

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 3rd 08, 04:55 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

William E. Graham wrote:

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Insofar as the stuff between you and Bret go, as I have said several
times, you are both about equally asinine in your pursuit of this, and
as I predicted, neither of you have the decency or balls to let go of
it and just not be so provoked and provactive. In other words, not
post to or about one another.

Have a nice day.

--
john mcwilliams

I decided some time ago that they really enjoy their petty bickering
with/at one another.....So nothing we can say is going to stop them from
doing it......

You 're wrong there Bill.
A simple acknowledgement from any of you that you disagree with his
criminal activity would raise my opinion of Americans in general.

As it is I brand a whole nation that stands idly by while one of their
flock proceeds to (uninvited) spread his criminal activities and
disgustingly perverted humour into country specific news groups where he
is simply not welcome.

All your support by ignorance does is give America a worse reputation
than it already has. In case you haven't noticed... America is about the
most hated race on earth. Look no further than Bret Douglas' bigoted
attitude for the reason.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 3rd 08, 05:18 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

D-Mac wrote:

A simple acknowledgement from any of you that you disagree with his
criminal activity would raise my opinion of Americans in general.

Hand up all those folks who care about Doug's opinion....

....come on....

There's got to be *someone*!

... In case you haven't noticed... America is about
the most hated race on earth. (sic)

[no comment required - a simple quote is enough]

--
Jeff R.

Old August 3rd 08, 07:20 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Troy Piggins wrote:
* m II wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:

You must now refer to us as ANALAPERTURE-AMERICANS.

That is all.

What did you steal today, hick?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

Excellent point, Troy. My newsreader, T-bird, which I like for mail as
well, doesn't have robust filtering, although it's said to be in the
pipeline.

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 3rd 08, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Troy Piggins[_17_]

* John McWilliams wrote :
Troy Piggins wrote:
* m II wrote :
Annika1980 wrote:

What did you steal today, hick?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

If you're seeing Bret's posts, there's something wrong with your
killfile or your sig is not correct. Please fix it and make us
all happy.

Excellent point, Troy. My newsreader, T-bird, which I like for mail as
well, doesn't have robust filtering, although it's said to be in the
pipeline.

I've been hearing about that for some time. I looked into it
once and had talked to a TB extension author. He had written an
extension that I thought might easily be modified to allow TB
filtering. The answer was "No", apparently to implement
filtering in TB requires quite a lot of core code rewriting. I
don't think we'll see it soon, but I hope I'm wrong.

If you don't want to change newsreaders to one that can do
filtering, you can use a news proxy on your computer which will
give you very powerful filtering capabilities. It's just a
program that runs on your PC and it actually downloads the
messages from your newsserver, then instead of setting TB to
download messages from your newsserver, you set it to use your
local news proxy.

Look into Hamster http://www.elbiah.de/hamster/pg/ and NewsProxy
http://www.pricelesswarehome.org/ftp...ms/nps-124.zip .
I haven't used Hamster, but understand it's good. I have used
NewsProxy and it is very good. They're both free.

--
Troy Piggins
I always appreciate critique.
Old August 3rd 08, 08:22 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Atheist Chaplain[_3_]

"m II" wrote in message news:Ih5lk.3473$%b7.2784@edtnps82...
Annika1980 wrote:

You must now refer to us as ANALAPERTURE-AMERICANS.

That is all.

What did you steal today, hick?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,
Google Mail, Google Groups or HOTMAIL address.
It also filters everything from a .cn server.

http://improve-usenet.org/

nothing, I think though, that you have lost your marbles, and to be frank
with you I think most of the group (well those that haven't already) are
getting a little tired of your repetitive crap, regardless of the situation,
most normal people would just give it a rest by now, but your obviously not
normal.

--
God made me an atheist. Who are you to question his wisdom?

Old August 3rd 08, 08:27 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Furman

jesus christ people!
marking thread ignored

The ****ing plonk list is nutz these days.

Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style! Doug Jewell[_3_] 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 5th 08 02:08 PM
Wedding photography SLAiPS Digital Photography 5 January 27th 08 02:08 AM
Wedding photography Pat Film & Labs 0 July 12th 07 03:22 PM
Wedding photography Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 0 July 12th 07 05:22 AM
Magazine-style wedding album binding? haroldact Digital Photography 3 November 22nd 04 07:00 AM