Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Old August 2nd 08, 11:34 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
m II

Default Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style!

Annika1980 wrote:

You must now refer to us as ANALAPERTURE-AMERICANS.

That is all.

What did you steal today, hick?

mike

--
Due to the insane amount of spam and garbage,
this filter blocks all postings with a Gmail,

http://improve-usenet.org/
Old August 3rd 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:

What did you steal today, hick?

Somewhere else I asked for specifics on this, Mike. If you replied, I
didn't see it.

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 3rd 08, 12:42 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:30 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
What did you steal today, hick?

Somewhere else I asked for specifics on this, Mike. If you replied, I
didn't see it.

Did you try rec.repetitive.boring.****ers?

My ISP dropped that last year.

What is your side of the 'story'?

--
john mcwilliams

Old August 3rd 08, 01:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:42 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
Did you try rec.repetitive.boring.****ers?

My ISP dropped that last year.
john mcwilliams

Then how do you connect to the internet?

Yuk, yuk. Giganews and Comcast don't carry all the groups you've
started, but they do carry this one.

--
Johnny, age 12
Old August 3rd 08, 01:44 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Helen wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:59 pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:42 pm, John McWilliams wrote:

Anyways, he's been whining and bitching about it ever since.
**** me for trying to do a good deed during the Holidays,
It won't happen again. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

"

Don't say that Bret. Don't let some obsessed fool with a one track
mind get the best of you. Everyone knows the whole story, just as you
described it, and quite frankly they are sick and tired of him.
Don't let people like that make you bitter. If that were the case I
would have been bitter years ago.

Yes, let's not let any *******s get us down.

I was really trying to see if "mike" could dispassionately and
accurately describe what he thinks happened.

If what you say is right, the theft would be in the mind of he and
Douglas, almost no one else.

Mike? What sayest???

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 3rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
On Aug 2, 7:42 pm, John McWilliams wrote:
Did you try rec.repetitive.boring.****ers?

My ISP dropped that last year.

What is your side of the 'story'?

Oh, it's a sad tale.
Mikey posted a sunset pic around Christmas about two years ago.
It was poorly executed and the lower half was almost completely
black. So I did a few minutes of Photoshop on it and re-posted it on
my pbase "Testing" gallery. I even offered to fix it up better for
him if he'd send me the original file.

Mike went ape****, claiming that I stole his pic since I initially
didn't have it labeled as his. The fact that the only way anyone
would have seen this pic was from the link I provided here didn't seem
to affect his reasoning. Initially, I had no label on the photo at
all, and after he made some smart-assed comment on the newsgroups I
attributed the pic to "some asshole on the newsgroups." After about
two days I gave him his due recognition and identified him as the
rightful owner of the pic.
Maybe that's what set him off?

Gosh, it's hard to see why anyone would get annoyed at that chain of
events!

Anyways, he's been whining and bitching about it ever since.
**** me for trying to do a good deed during the Holidays,
It won't happen again. No more Mr. Nice Guy.

No worries, there.

Mike:
A.) there's no "theft"
B.) Yes, you have a right to be cheesed off, but let it go!
C.) Please!

--
john mcwilliams
Old August 3rd 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
D-Mac[_6_]

m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
What did you steal today, hick?
Somewhere else I asked for specifics on this, Mike. If you replied, I
didn't see it.

Did you try rec.repetitive.boring.****ers?

My ISP dropped that last year.

What is your side of the 'story'?

In the name of civility towards net-kops, I'll fill you in John.

Mike posted a photo - OK so many (you excepted) do that. Bret Douglas in
his over exuberance to show off his newly acquired Photoshop skills,
took the picture and altered it, then posted it on his own web site
without so much as a thank-yo-kiss-my-ass to Mike.

As I see it, Bret should apologise and explain his intention but has he
done that? Nope! Instead continues to insult and attempt to degrade
Mike as he gets the situation into prominence while he posts his
offensive form of hillbilly humour aimed at insulting his victim. It is
"Cyber Bullying" in it's worst form and you - the net-kop of the group
sit by watching the crap unfold and do nothing.

Where are the hand cuffs John?

Odd thing is John, had Bret apologised to me and Mike, he might today be
a less despised person. He has consistently refused to take
responsibility for any of his disgusting, criminal and perverted
activity. That's why we... (those of us who recognise him for the
jackass he is) will never let it rest.

His criminal exploits against me are here for all to read:
http://www.annika1980.com.

--

visit www.D-Mac.info
to relieve the tension...
Old August 3rd 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Jeff R.

D-Mac wrote:
Odd thing is John, had Bret apologised to me and Mike, he might today
be a less despised person.

How's the "panorama" of Manly coming along?
http://www.mendosus.com/photography/doug.html

....or are you still lying and/or refusing to apologise?

--
Jeff R.

Old August 3rd 08, 02:15 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

D-Mac wrote:
m II wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
[...]

Yes, yes, yes, lots of insults and wounded feelings all around.

I am simply asking Mike to post his account and stop stalking with the
"stolen any pix" bit.

Insofar as the stuff between you and Bret go, as I have said several
times, you are both about equally asinine in your pursuit of this, and
as I predicted, neither of you have the decency or balls to let go of it
and just not be so provoked and provactive. In other words, not post to
or about one another.

Have a nice day.

--
john mcwilliams

Old August 3rd 08, 02:36 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William E. Graham

"John McWilliams" wrote in message
. ..
Insofar as the stuff between you and Bret go, as I have said several
times, you are both about equally asinine in your pursuit of this, and as
I predicted, neither of you have the decency or balls to let go of it and
just not be so provoked and provactive. In other words, not post to or
about one another.

Have a nice day.

--
john mcwilliams

I decided some time ago that they really enjoy their petty bickering with/at
one another.....So nothing we can say is going to stop them from doing
it......

Wedding Photography: Tennessee Style! Doug Jewell[_3_] 35mm Photo Equipment 5 August 5th 08 02:08 PM
Wedding photography SLAiPS Digital Photography 5 January 27th 08 02:08 AM
Wedding photography Pat Film & Labs 0 July 12th 07 03:22 PM
Wedding photography Annika1980 35mm Photo Equipment 0 July 12th 07 05:22 AM
Magazine-style wedding album binding? haroldact Digital Photography 3 November 22nd 04 07:00 AM