Panoye

Old February 6th 08, 06:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
puzz

Default Panoye

Hi all,

A few years ago a had a site with my panoramic photos. At one moment, I
forgot to renew the domain & hosting but noticed that only six months
later. So I lost the entire site-arhive (I was yung, in love, and didn't
make any backup archive ).

Then, three months ago I decided to make this site again. This time
from scratch, and with some new features. First of all on the old site
the panoramas were shown in a flash-appplet. Every time I uploaded a
panorama I had to open a .flv file with flash, and embed a new photo.
This time I decided to do it with javascript and java/applet
(optionaly). I also wanted to make possible for other people to
upload their panoramas, geotag, orientate, and comment them. In a few
words, make a photosharing site strictly for panoramic photos.

The site adddress is: http://www.panoye.com

What I'm looking for is feedback from users. The site is still in
beta, there are bugs, and my TO-DO list is miles long But, the basic
funcionalities described above are all there...

tk

PS. Sorry for my bad english

--
www.puzz.info