Nikon Coolpix 5700 for sale

Old December 6th 04, 04:03 PM
Douglas

Just a word of advise,Some people do not like posts dated so they stay on
top! I filter out all posts,both current and future,by the people that try
this little trick! Goodbye FOREVER!!!
"Jack Hoying" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Nikon D70 SLR and have to sell my Nikon Coolpix
5700.
The camera is in perfect working condition and has little or no signs of
use.
Included items:
Camera
3 batteries and charger
USB and video cables
512MB Lexar Pro 40x compact flash card
Leather case
Manual and Nikonview on CD
$500.00 shipped in the U.S. Call for prices to other countries.
Photos at.
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying/570001.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying/570002.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying/570003.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying/570004.jpg
http://users.adelphia.net/~jmhoying/570005.jpg

email me at jmhoying at adelphia.net

--
**************************************
Jack Hoying

Old December 15th 04, 01:28 PM
Jack Hoying

Actually my wife was using my computer as a calendar for next year and
ended up resetting the system date. It was a mistake and I'm sorry for
that. The camera sold on Ebay a couple weeks ago and if I could remove the
post, I would love to, but that can't be done.
Sorry again,
Jack

email me at jmhoying at adelphia.net

--