FA: 2 month old D1H |USA warranty|

Old January 9th 05, 09:39 PM

Default FA: 2 month old D1H |USA warranty|

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:LC:US:1

Old January 11th 05, 06:42 AM
Jerry L

You must have a very unique Nikon D1H -- Nikon USA products do not have
a warranty that goes to the second (or third) owner of a Nikon product.

Nikon USA will service the item but at a cost to the current owner.
= = =

Old January 12th 05, 03:11 AM
Jerry L

Unique or not: you are advertsing a warranty that does not exist.

One can be honest or dishonest: but without a dated sales slip to prove
the 'original' owner is requesting warranty service, the person who
gets the gift of your FA: item is going to get scre*ed.
= = =
wrote:
It is VERY unique in the fact that I never filled out the warranty

card.

ups.com...

Old January 12th 05, 04:11 PM
Bob G

Jerry L wrote:
Unique or not: you are advertsing a warranty that does not exist.

One can be honest or dishonest: but without a dated sales slip to

prove
the 'original' owner is requesting warranty service, the person who
gets the gift of your FA: item is going to get scre*ed.
= = =

One can always claim it was a Xmas gift. No, I'm not the seller, just
an observer.

Old January 14th 05, 02:52 AM

The average selling price of a new D1H on Ebay right now is $1200US. You are
comparing it with entry level DSLR's which is like saying $30,000 is too
much to ask for my 4 door mercedes because you can buy a 4 door Kia for
$10,000. Thanks for your input.

The buy it now price looks a bit high.
A brand new 6.1mp dslr with a kit zoom lens costs around the same amount
(US $1,155.00 or AU $1,500) more or less depending on the brand.
The starting is price (US $900, AU $1,200) is also a bit high, about the
same as the body of a new 6.1mp dslr (more or less depending on the

brand).

Good luck with the auction.