Ping RichA

Old November 7th 13, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

Default Ping RichA

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

Old November 7th 13, 09:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2013-11-07 20:08:53 +0000, George Kerby said:

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

He is using the Chris Farley mayoral model.

Savageduck

Old November 7th 13, 10:22 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 2013-11-07 20:08:53 +0000, George Kerby said:

Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

He is using the Chris Farley mayoral model.

He did take drugs off the street. ;-)

--
PeterN
Old November 8th 13, 08:49 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Usenet Account

On 07/11/2013 3:08 PM, George Kerby wrote:
Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?

Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

Mayor Rob Ford thinks he's going to get royalties from Leno, Jon
Stewart, Stephen Colbert et al for providing them all with a week's
worth of comedy.

--
Men make their own history, but they do not make it as they please; they
do not make it under self-selected circumstances, but under

Old November 16th 13, 11:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Robert Coe

On Thu, 07 Nov 2013 14:08:53 -0600, George Kerby
wrote:
: Just thought I'd ask you about what the hell is in the water in Toronto?
:
: Your mayor is trying to "Out-Weiner" The Weiner in outlandishness, LOL!

On an arguably related note, I heard on the radio this morning that one of the
smartphone manufacturers has come out with a model whose camera has infra-red
capability. And if you leave it turned on in your pants pocket, you can
inadvertently take some rather surprising pictures.

Bob

Ping: RichA Bowser Digital Photography 9 May 23rd 13 03:55 PM
PING: RichA - Plastic Camera DESIGNED to be dropped. Bristolian Digital SLR Cameras 4 November 1st 09 02:34 AM
One for RichA Pete D Digital SLR Cameras 32 May 15th 07 05:31 PM