Best camera deals in UK

Old November 24th 04, 02:09 PM
David Zou

Default Best camera deals in UK

Hi:

I think the cameras sold in UK are much more expensive comparing to the US
equivalence.

Shall we discuss and share the deals in UK...including high street store and
internet shops.

PCworld and amazon sells 300D at ¡ê599.00....seems really good as the price
is before rebate.

Cheers

David XX

Old November 24th 04, 03:12 PM
David J Taylor

David Zou wrote:
[]
Shall we discuss and share the deals in UK...including high street
store and internet shops.

Jessops have the option to match Internet prices (from UK sites with the
equipment in stock). I saved a mint on recent purchases.

David

Old November 24th 04, 05:01 PM
John Taverner

"David J Taylor" wrote in message
David Zou wrote:
[]
Shall we discuss and share the deals in UK...including high street
store and internet shops.

Jessops have the option to match Internet prices (from UK sites with the
equipment in stock). I saved a mint on recent purchases.

Just bought a D70 and 18-70 for £760 at Dixons. Before you all shoot me
down, I had my kit nicked and Norwich Union insisted I go to Dixons, not a
bad price. Also a Sigma 12-24 at LCE in Leamongtom for £450.

JT

Old November 24th 04, 05:57 PM
David Zou

That sounds good.

The cheapest FZ20 online is ¡ê330 while Jessops here sells them at ¡ê440.
Amazon sells 300D at ¡ê599 while Jessops sells them at 689.

Will they do the offer?

Curious.....

Old November 24th 04, 06:37 PM
Mike O'Sullivan

David Zou wrote:
Hi:

I think the cameras sold in UK are much more expensive comparing to the US
equivalence.

Shall we discuss and share the deals in UK...including high street store and
internet shops.

PCworld and amazon sells 300D at ¡ê599.00....seems really good as the price
is before rebate.

Cheaper still with Ebuyer.