Is your digital camera compatible with your computer?

Old April 11th 06, 02:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Is your digital camera compatible with your computer?

Is your digital camera compatible with your computer?

So you recently bought a digital camera or perhaps your thinking about
it. And perhaps you may be wondering how many pictures will your
computer hold? First you need to answer a few questions?

Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/rsg8d
Old April 11th 06, 03:41 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On 2006-04-11, ARG wrote:
Is your digital camera compatible with your computer?

So you recently bought a digital camera or perhaps your thinking about
it. And perhaps you may be wondering how many pictures will your
computer hold? First you need to answer a few questions?

Read Full Article At: http://tinyurl.com/rsg8d

Smells a bit spammy to me. Or worse.

That link conceals the actual address, which is
http://www.articlereprintsgalore.com...camera-compati
ble-with-your-computer-/166. Switch off 'JavaScript' before going there,
if you're inquisitive (otherwise you are asked to click on something I
thought very iffy just to see the actual text).

Hardly worth the bother of visiting though, in my opinion.

If your camera isn't compatible with your computer, why did you buy it?

Your computer can hold "lots" of photos if you want it to.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
Old April 11th 06, 03:45 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Default Is your post spam?

ARG wrote:

Is your digital camera compatible with your computer?

So you recently bought a digital camera or perhaps your thinking about
it. And perhaps you may be wondering how many pictures will your
computer hold? First you need to answer a few questions?

Apart from the fact I own it and already own the answers this looks
like spam, or another link to one of those 'ten reasons to' piles of
crap. If you're honest you'll let us know what we're clicking here

--
Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
Stop and Look
Old April 14th 06, 09:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

Whiskers wrote:

Smells a bit spammy to me. Or worse.

Worse than spam? What is it, frozen decomposed dog? :O)

--
Paul (Take my hand, I'm standing right here)
Old April 14th 06, 11:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On 2006-04-14, Paul Heslop wrote:
Whiskers wrote:

Smells a bit spammy to me. Or worse.

Worse than spam? What is it, frozen decomposed dog? :O)

I've heard that there is something calling itself "cheese" that comes in a
tube, like tooth-paste or tile-grout. Perhaps that is what I smell.

--
-- ^^^^^^^^^^
-- Whiskers
Old April 14th 06, 04:18 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot

On 2006-04-14, Paul Heslop wrote:
Whiskers wrote:

Smells a bit spammy to me. Or worse.

Worse than spam? What is it, frozen decomposed dog? :O)

I've heard that there is something calling itself "cheese" that comes in a
tube, like tooth-paste or tile-grout. Perhaps that is what I smell.

--
-- Whiskers

Probably spelt Cheez? :O)