how much to sell a Rebel D60 ?

Old March 15th 05, 03:40 AM
Benjamin

Default how much to sell a Rebel D60 ?

hello,

In order to buy a new Canon 20D or 350D, I wish sold my D60, but how
much can I ?
It probably made 4000 or 5000 shots, excellent condition etc...

thanks for help

Benj
Old March 15th 05, 04:47 AM
Boch

Give yah..$50.00

--
_________________-
BOCH

Old March 15th 05, 04:48 AM
Boch

Ok...Pop it on Ebay...with a reserve..

--
_________________-
BOCH

Old March 15th 05, 05:18 AM
Whatevah

Benjamin wrote:
hello,

In order to buy a new Canon 20D or 350D, I wish sold my D60, but how
much can I ?
It probably made 4000 or 5000 shots, excellent condition etc...

thanks for help

Benj

On ebay, I see the D60 going for $400-700 (USD) depending on what else
it's packaged with. Great condition, Body only (no accessories),
probably around 500. Add the accessories and box will probably get you
closer to 600. Add a lens or battery grip, and you're sure to get $600.

--
Whatevah / Jerry Horn
Jerry {at} Whatevah.com (working address)
Old March 15th 05, 10:45 AM
Ken Oaf

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 05:18:25 GMT, Whatevah wrote:

In order to buy a new Canon 20D or 350D, I wish sold my D60, but how
much can I ?
It probably made 4000 or 5000 shots, excellent condition etc...

thanks for help

Benj

On ebay, I see the D60 going for $400-700 (USD) depending on what else
it's packaged with. Great condition, Body only (no accessories),
probably around 500. Add the accessories and box will probably get you
closer to 600. Add a lens or battery grip, and you're sure to get $600.

Much better to separate the bits and pieces and sure to get over $800