a clever joke

Old March 16th 04, 07:55 AM
AArDvarK

Default a clever joke

: AMUSING FOLKS AT GOOGLE.....

Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in -- weapons of mass destruction--(DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the"Google search"

4) Read the "error message" carefully - the WHOLE page. Someone at
Google really has a sense of humor.

Old March 16th 04, 03:26 PM
Jerome Bibuld

Heil Dubya!

Absolutely WONDERFUL. Thank you!

: AMUSING FOLKS AT GOOGLE.....

Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in -- weapons of mass destruction--(DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the"Google search"

4) Read the "error message" carefully - the WHOLE page. Someone at
Google really has a sense of humor.

Heute Uhmuhrikkka, Afghanistan, Irak und Haïti. Morgen die ganze Welt!

Uhmuhrikkka, Uhmuhrikkka über Alles!

(The more information that comes out about the attacks on the Twin Towers and
the Pentagon of 11 September 2001 the more it appears that those attacks were
organized by the rulers of the United States and were intended to have the same
effect on the people of the United States that the Reichstag fire had on the
people of Germany in 1933.)

Fraternally,

Jerome Bibuld
[I did not go on trial on 5 January, for refusing to move away from a
demonstration site -- against the U. S. invasion of Iraq -- when ordered by a
member of the Army of Occupation of Westchester County, despite the fact that
the demonstrators had a "permit" to do exactly what I was doing, at the time
and place I was doing it. Instead, the "system" copped out by offering an ACD
(Adjournment in Contemplation of Dismissal). The ACD effectively prevents suit
for false arrest. Twice, the U. S. INjustice system had postponed trial, in a
case which should have been dismissed out of hand. But, of course, that's part
of the system. This took up MY time -- and that of my lawyer, whose time is
worth more than I PAID him. Meanwhile, the judges, assistant district
attorneys, court clerks, bailiffs, stenotypists and other apparatchniks were
being paid by MY taxes and the taxes of other citizens and subjects of the
United States. My son, Douglass, has coined an apt phrase that I am proud to
use: HYPOCRISY, NOT DEMOCRACY!]
gens una sumus
Old March 16th 04, 09:15 PM
Edwin Petree

"AArDvarK" wrote in news:Upy5c.17185$Nj.11099
@fed1read01:

Try this very soon, before someone forces Google to fix its site:

1) Go to www.Google.com

2) Type in -- weapons of mass destruction--(DON'T hit return)

3) Hit the "I'm feeling lucky" button, NOT the"Google search"

french military victories is another one.

4) Read the "error message" carefully - the WHOLE page.

Someone at Google really has a sense of humor.

Neither of these have anything to do with Google(tm)