a dialogue

Old September 21st 04, 09:34 PM
Uranium Committee

Default a dialogue

I look at the work of a beginning photo student who is using 35mm.

Beginning photo student:
"Hey, Mike, look at this!"

Mike:
"Aha! I see you use the zoan sistum."

Beginning photo student:
"Really? How can you tell?"

Mike:
"See all that grain?" See how it intrudes on the girl's face. You can
hardly see the nose rings. The tatoo on her neck...I can hardly make
it out....What does it say?" "Oh, I see, it's the same thing that's on
the gravestone sticking out behind her head!" "Clever!"

Beginning photo student:
'Well, Mike, how about this one?"

Mike:
'Ah, yes. I see you were trying something different here.

Beginning photo student:
'Yeah. I was trying N-77 development, just like the perfessur
said...."

Mike:
"Well, I never tried one like this before." "What was your exposure?"

Beginning photo student:
'A week at f/8. Can you see how much detail I got in the sun AND in
the mineshaft?"

Mike:
"Well, I don't know, really......"
Old September 21st 04, 10:16 PM
Frank Pittel

Uranium Committee wrote:
: I look at the work of a beginning photo student who is using 35mm.

What does 35mm have to do with this group??

-------------------

Old September 21st 04, 10:16 PM
Frank Pittel

Old September 21st 04, 10:17 PM
Frank Pittel

Frank Pittel wrote:
: Uranium Committee wrote:
: : I look at the work of a beginning photo student who is using 35mm.

: What does 35mm have to do with this group??

My bad I thought this was the LF group instead of the scarpitti group.

-------------------

Old September 21st 04, 11:03 PM
jjs

"Uranium Committee" wrote in message
om...
I look at the work of a beginning photo student who is using 35mm.

Try again.

MS: What's with all this detail in the shadows and textured highlights and
generously graduated middletones?
STUDENT: I properly exposed and developed.
MS: You facist nazi slug!

Old September 21st 04, 11:12 PM
Gregory Blank

Frank Pittel wrote:

Frank Pittel wrote:
: Uranium Committee wrote:
: : I look at the work of a beginning photo student who is using 35mm.

: What does 35mm have to do with this group??

My bad I thought this was the LF group instead of the scarpitti group.

That's OK Frank he's over there too being the same old pain in the
backside he always is.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old September 21st 04, 11:22 PM
Gregory Blank

hahahaha

LOL.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918