A good judge of character? :)

Old May 13th 19, 06:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

Default A good judge of character? :)

In article , Commander Kinsey
wrote:

So MGM or whoever pays someone to track down the sharer, this someone
won;t work for nothing they'll be on at least £20 and hour, then yuo;ll
need solicitors/laywers who are on £200 and hour, and you find the kid
sharing the file who gets £5 a week pocket money.

If they had the sense to go after the people who started the share in the
first place,

which in most cases are children sharing their music, videos and games.

So as a child you're saying I could have murdered a few people and got away
with it? Age does not prevent you from having to obey the law.

actually, it does, and in some cases, a child can get away with murder.

It does, bit it's more difficult to track such things.
I know it's too complicated for you to understand.

But some criminals are quite smart, far smarter than you are.

It's not hard to be smarter than the police.

it is for nearly all criminals.
Old May 13th 19, 07:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On May 13, 2019, nospam wrote
(in ) :

In , Commander Kinsey
wrote:

But some criminals are quite smart, far smarter than you are.

It's not hard to be smarter than the police.

it is for nearly all criminals.

The appropriate quantity here is “Nearly all criminalsâ€.

I have come into contact with some pretty smart criminals, but even those
managed to out think themselves to get caught, and convicted. The problem for
most criminals, smart, and not so smart, is they have convinced themselves
that they are never going to be caught, and yet, even the smartest among them
manage to screw up and get caught, sometimes for the most embarrassingly
stupid reasons.

Savageduck

Old May 13th 19, 08:24 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article .com,
Savageduck wrote:

But some criminals are quite smart, far smarter than you are.

It's not hard to be smarter than the police.

it is for nearly all criminals.

The appropriate quantity here is ³Nearly all criminals².

I have come into contact with some pretty smart criminals, but even those
managed to out think themselves to get caught, and convicted. The problem for
most criminals, smart, and not so smart, is they have convinced themselves
that they are never going to be caught, and yet, even the smartest among them
manage to screw up and get caught, sometimes for the most embarrassingly
stupid reasons.

exactly my point.

while not impossible, it's *really* difficult to not leave a trail that
leads back to the perpetrator, especially with modern technology.
Old December 30th 19, 05:12 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
David[_22_]

On 11/04/2019 09:33, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Tue, 09 Apr 2019 13:57:47 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[snip]

Partially true. I wrote the letter, but, I didn't post it to
piratebay under the name raidy or any other. I don't have any
torrent site accounts.

So explain it again so that Commander Kinsey learns from you.

I don't think he has any intention of doing that, David.

He's been a bit slap-dash in his approach, thinking he is 'safe'.

That's his choice and his problem. I can't force him to do anything.

I don't upload copyrighted material to
public places. That's a stupid thing to be doing. I've told you
this, several times before. You either forgot, or intentionally
ignored it?

Alcohol tends to cause those issues for some...

Not for me, old pal! I'm teetotal now. :-D

Well, since you lied about me having uploaded torrent sites or in any
way had any control over the raidy account, I have absolutely no
reason to think you aren't still drinking. You're lying about that
too. [g]

No worries, you'll be hitting the bottle again later.

Nope; I don't drink.

Liar.

David, you knew that years ago when I shared it with you
originally. [g] Are you still pretending to be a good guy?

No pretence, Dustin, I *AM* a good guy! :-D

How many other good guys do you know that have to remind people (and
themselves) that they are a good guy? I've only seen you do this,
repeatedly - I know from first hand experience that what you claim is
BY NO MEANS what you are.

Do you think there's any more gullible and yet so arrogant people
like Savageduck in these newsgroups that you think you can
exploit?

You are the one being an arsehole in these newsgroups, Dustin
Cook. In fact, you prove my point each and every time you post.

Oh, come now. He issued an opinion concerning the two of us, prior to
knowing anything about us. He mis judged me and you. Assumed the
worst of me, while initially dismissing you as a victim. So, I do
occasionally remind him how wrong he was with that initial opinion
and quick to reach a misguided conclusion concerning what I might be.

And if anyones showing themselves to be quite an asshole, aside from
my little poking towards duck; which isn't really meant to be
insulting, it would be you, David. Not me.

I don't give a **** what you believe.

I know.

Yet you keep posting your thoughts on it...

You've done all your bad deeds BECAUSE you don't give a
**** about what's right and what's wrong.

David, you realize that I could have remained silent concerning my
background right? I didn't have to come clean. If I didn't give a
**** about right and wrong, I wouldn't have told anyone who I was,
what I did, or given away an antimalware utility for three years to
right some of the wrongs I felt I did. And I wouldn't have taken a
job with an antimalware company doing it full time and little else
for an additional two years if I didn't give a **** about right and
wrong!

I could have remained off the radar. I've taken alot of **** for
coming clean, much of which I've deserved for what I did. But, the
point is, I DIDN'T HAVE TO.

I *could* just as easily have stayed off the radar and the grid as
far as you know and used the skills I've got to take money from fools
just like you, instead. I'd be far better off financially for far
less effort on my part.

I don't do those things, I WORK FOR A LIVING instead. Protecting
fools like you from people like me with nefarious intentions towards
you and your data. You write alot of **** about me, and, that's
exactly what it is. You don't know much of anything about me.

You just think you do. You and the AnonCoward can both go pound sand.
Neither of you knows much of anything about me, and you've both lied
your asses off so many times concerning me, it would be sad, if it
wasn't so damn funny.

The bat**** crazy mental idea you both seem to have of myself and
other 'hackers' (who'd be just like me, if they aren't still
blackhats or the ehm, whitehats)...it's crazy. As in, movie story
line, crazy. You should consider contacting hollywood.

Bad parenting is no doubt the cause. :-(

Oh... Do you really want to go down that road with me, David? Shall
we discuss parenting differences?

Answered - in case newbies are unaware of your admitted sins, Dustin!

They CAN be forgiven - you simply have to ask. :-)

--
David

Old December 30th 19, 05:51 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Shadow

Default [OT] Is a murderer a good judge of character? :)

On Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:12:02 +0000, David
wrote:

Oh... Do you really want to go down that road with me, David? Shall
we discuss parenting differences?

Answered - in case newbies are unaware....

That your son died from parental neglect?
Actually, you "forgot" to mention it, so, NO, it wasn't
"answered".
Noobs might not know. Everyone else does.
HTH.

WTF are you cross-posting your crimes all over the internet?
Are you proud of what you did?

---------------
BD: I want people to "get to know me better. I have nothing to
hide".
I'm always here to help, this page was put up at BD's request,
rather, he said "Do it *NOW*!":

http://tekrider.net/pages/david-brooks-stalker.php

64 confirmed #FAKE_NYMS, most used in cybercrimes!
Google "David Brooks Devon"
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old January 1st 20, 07:18 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,alt.2600,rec.photo.digital,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.privacy.spyware
Diesel[_3_]

David news Mon, 30 Dec 2019 17:12:02 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

[...]

What did you answer, David? And why did you quote a post to you from
November? Just how many bottles have you had since then?

--
'It's not funny; I'm just pointing it out.' -- Tom Servo