Bret Douglas and his cyber bullying

Old October 24th 07, 01:31 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

Default Bret Douglas and his cyber bullying

On Oct 23, 7:29 pm, "Aussie, Aussie Aussie"
wrote:
"Kinon O'Cann" wrote innews:1tSRi.5712$W22.4050@trndny04:

Douglas, please get some help...

What's up Kinon?
The truth too much for you to handle?
Use your killfile Kinon or are you afraid of missing out?

How can he use his killfile when you change your name every 20
minutes? Oh, that's the point, isn't it? Killfile avoidance .... the
primary weapon of any common troll.

FTR, I've been Annika1980 since 1994.

Old October 24th 07, 04:58 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Aussie, Aussie Aussie

Annika1980 wrote in news:1193185873.540736.163870
@v29g2000prd.googlegroups.com:

wrote:
"Kinon O'Cann" wrote innews:1tSRi.5712$W22.4050

@trndny04:

Douglas, please get some help...

What's up Kinon?
The truth too much for you to handle?
Use your killfile Kinon or are you afraid of missing out?

How can he use his killfile when you change your name every 20
minutes? Oh, that's the point, isn't it? Killfile avoidance .... the
primary weapon of any common troll.

FTR, I've been Annika1980 since 1994.

But you've been a liar since the day you learned speak.
You've been a criminal for how long? (publicly adimmited it too) For my
records it's since the day you tried to illegally gain access to my
seller's account on eBay.

Anyone who uses a real newsreader (even Google group users) can block a
whole country or just a C class of IP addresses. Who needs a name to
killfile Australia?

Oh that's right, you don't want to do that, do you? How bloody insecure
are you? Frightened if you don't read my posts, you'll miss an
opportunity to try and make me (your crime victim) out to be the crook.
ROTFL. You really are a pathetic creature Bret.

Why don't you grow up and stop being such a loser? Getting a job might
work. Try it. It's good therepy. Might enven help you fuel up that Toyota
when you want another trip up to the moonshiners.

Old October 24th 07, 12:58 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Noons

On Oct 24, 10:31 am, Annika1980 wrote:

How can he use his killfile when you change your name every 20
minutes? Oh, that's the point, isn't it? Killfile avoidance .... the
primary weapon of any common troll.

FTR, I've been Annika1980 since 1994.

can you for once make sense?
WTF has you being annika since retard
time to do with dmac - or you - using
various posting names?

you can be annika since your cousin the dodo,
how does that stop you from posting
AS WELL with another id?
or dmac, for that matter?

he's NOT "changing" his name, moron!
he's simply using ADDITIONAL ids:
something a lot of people - including you - can
do with incredible ease.

how is that "changing the id"?
hello? are you still in this planet?

Old October 24th 07, 01:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 23, 11:58 pm, "Aussie, Aussie Aussie"
wrote:
How can he use his killfile when you change your name every 20
minutes? Oh, that's the point, isn't it? Killfile avoidance .... the
primary weapon of any common troll.

Anyone who uses a real newsreader (even Google group users) can block a
whole country or just a C class of IP addresses. Who needs a name to
killfile Australia?

Oh that's right, you don't want to do that, do you? How bloody insecure
are you? Frightened if you don't read my posts, you'll miss an
opportunity to try and make me (your crime victim) out to be the crook.
ROTFL. You really are a pathetic creature Bret.

FYI, I don't use killfiles as I can pick and choose what I want to
read.
And why would somebody want to killfile a whole country anyway just
because of your foolishness?

Now let's get back to the main question which was why you feel the
need to change your screen name more than Marg changes your diapers?
The ONLY reason to change screen names as often as you do is to avoid
killfiles. We have a name for people like that .... TROLL.
I recognize that many people might not like my posts or what I have to
say and they can killfile my name accordingly. Why can't you show the
same courtesy? You're just a dickless troll, D-Mac.

Old October 24th 07, 01:49 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 24, 7:58 am, Noons wrote:
On Oct 24, 10:31 am, Annika1980 wrote:

How can he use his killfile when you change your name every 20
minutes? Oh, that's the point, isn't it? Killfile avoidance .... the
primary weapon of any common troll.

FTR, I've been Annika1980 since 1994.

can you for once make sense?
WTF has you being annika since retard
time to do with dmac - or you - using
various posting names?

you can be annika since your cousin the dodo,
how does that stop you from posting
AS WELL with another id?
or dmac, for that matter?

I'll type real slowly so maybe even you can figure it out, retard.
My point was that I have used the Annika1980 name to post with since I
first started on AOL in 1994. Therefore, anyone wishing to killfile me
can do it very easily. People can also e-mail me easily since my
address is real.

Your butt-buddy D-Mac, on the other hand, changes his name every time
he farts thus preventing anyone from getting a good lock on him.
He usually does this after he gets busted for some outrageous lie he's
been spreading, but his primary reason is to avoid killfiles. Why
would he care who killfiles him if he wasn't just a common troll?

At least you, Noons, have kept the same moniker through the years. In
fact, I remember the first time I ever heard of you was when Bobby
Knight mentioned your name after a round of golf back in 2001.
According to BK, you were whacked out even then.

Old October 24th 07, 10:39 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Aussie, Aussie Aussie

Annika1980 wrote in news:1193230198.520272.237170
@i38g2000prf.googlegroups.com:

On Oct 24, 7:58 am, Noons wrote:
[...]

Seem like you are a bigger idiot than even I gave you credit for. Screen
names are disposable methods of separating (keeping separate for a retard
like you) posts and logon information of a person.

Nothing sinister in that. In fact many Internet service providers recommend
you change your screen name whenever you are stalked by cyber bullies.
Whether it works is a moot point.

I changed my screen names frequently in a wasted attempt to shake off
who is on record as having said: "I never change my ID, I'm
always
"!

He now calls himself Mark Thomas where once he went under the name of
Charles Stevens. The kissing cousin calling himself Bret Douglas also calls
himself Bret Hogan. This is not just changing a screen name for a reason...
It's FRAUD!

I NEVER change my identity. I've been Douglas St James-Macdonald since the
day I was born. I have however changed my screen name many times. Mark
Thomas is (temporarily) the stalker keeping score for that record.

How many screen names does Bret Douglas use to log onto various forums and
even eBay. Now there's a treat in deception by the bully, liar, stalker and
cheat himself.

What name does he use for eBay?... Hmmm? And then there is the CHANGE OF
IDENTITY from Hogan to Douglas. Talk about proving you're the village
idiot. The more he attacks me, the further he digs his own hole.

Even your Golfing "buddies" (ROTFL) were defrauded by your deception "BRET
HOGAN" on the Tee Shirt. And what about when you impersonated me? Didn't
change your ID then?

Hell mate… If you are going to accuse someone else of identity fraud, get
your own house in order first and don't pick on someone who has a birth
certificate either!

The only thing missing from your persona is a cutlass, an eye patch and
parrot. Come to think of it, she's in Canada, isn't she?

Old October 25th 07, 12:16 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

On Oct 24, 5:39 pm, "Aussie, Aussie Aussie"
wrote:

The kissing cousin calling himself Bret Douglas also calls

himself Bret Hogan. This is not just changing a screen name for a
reason... It's FRAUD!

LOL! For the record you are the only one who calls me Bret Hogan.
Maybe that's why your crackhead Arkansas legal team had so much
trouble serving me those subpoenas ... they were using the name from
my primary e-mail address on AOL. But to my recollection, I've never
posted here under that moniker.

I NEVER change my identity. I've been Douglas St James-Macdonald since the
day I was born. I have however changed my screen name many times.

Agreed. However, I'm still unclear as to why.
You wrote, "I changed my screen names frequently in a wasted attempt
to shake off who is on record as having said: "I never
change my ID, I'm always "! "

Well how's that workin out for ya? Your new identities are
immediately transparent by the third paragraph by anyone with at least
a 3rd grade reading level. And why would you need to "shake off"
anyone anyway, unless you've done something wrong or said something
embarrassingly stupid?

What name does he use for eBay?... Hmmm? And then there is the CHANGE OF
IDENTITY from Hogan to Douglas.

When has my identity ever been Hogan, you idiot?
Ben Hogan was a great golfer. My daddy's name is Douglas.
Your daddy's name is ....... oh yeah, nobody knows.

Even your Golfing "buddies" (ROTFL) were defrauded by your deception "BRET
HOGAN" on the Tee Shirt.

I lost you there. When was that? Oh that's right, you are thinking
of the pic you stole of me wearing a Hogan golf shirt. I also have
lots of Hogan clubs, caps, etc. Hogan makes a lot of golf clothing
and equipment you pitiful retard. Nobody I ever played golf with
thought my name was Hogan. Only you. ROFL! What a maroon!
Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

Old October 25th 07, 01:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Aussie, Aussie Aussie

Annika1980 wrote in
oups.com:
Even your Golfing "buddies" (ROTFL) were defrauded by your deception
"BRET HOGAN" on the Tee Shirt.

I lost you there. When was that? Oh that's right, you are thinking
of the pic you stole of me wearing a Hogan golf shirt. I also have
lots of Hogan clubs, caps, etc. Hogan makes a lot of golf clothing
and equipment you pitiful retard. Nobody I ever played golf with
thought my name was Hogan. Only you. ROFL! What a maroon!
Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

You need to keep your eye on the ball, not your balls mate.
You said it on the golf group.

Oh yeah...
"Nobody thought my name was Hogan"
I'll file that lie away for future reference.

This message was sent to douglas_stjames (me) when I advertised some canvas
photos on eBay:

From brethogan (3) - *amazing feed back, huh?*
Why did you mirror the left side of the pic, faker?
http://www.weddingsnportraits.com.au...bay-print1.htm

Now this is where your "village idiot" persona comes out and just proves
what I've always said about you... You don't know anything about
photographic composition. You work the crap out of your photos and turn
them into advertising pics. When I use a basic technique I've been using
since film days to make a work of art, you try to rubbish it!

Who Rules? Me when you see the sales slips for that "pic". They'd pay for
the truck you claim to have won in a competition.

It wasn't until Mark Thomas said he thought the left side of the picture
was mirrored - which created a very salable picture from an average looking
photo that you chimed in with your threat to disrupt my eBay business.

http://www.annika1980.com/Hogans_theats.htm

The second message down and guess who is using the name HOGAN? The man who
never uses it perhaps?

Your pathetic attempts to make me out the idiot and somehow create the
impression I'm the crook are not working Bret. All that's happening is your
past is catching up on you.

Good luck with the 40D mate... She'll probably repossess it when she
discover what a lying, theiving crooked fool you are.

Doug

Old October 25th 07, 02:56 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
[email protected]

On Oct 24, 8:32 pm, "Aussie, Aussie Aussie"
wrote:
Annika1980 wrote groups.com:

Even your Golfing "buddies" (ROTFL) were defrauded by your deception
"BRET HOGAN" on the Tee Shirt.

I lost you there. When was that? Oh that's right, you are thinking
of the pic you stole of me wearing a Hogan golf shirt. I also have
lots of Hogan clubs, caps, etc. Hogan makes a lot of golf clothing
and equipment you pitiful retard. Nobody I ever played golf with
thought my name was Hogan. Only you. ROFL! What a maroon!
Sucks to be you, D-Mac!

You need to keep your eye on the ball, not your balls mate.
You said it on the golf group.

Oh yeah...
"Nobody thought my name was Hogan"
I'll file that lie away for future reference.

This message was sent to douglas_stjames (me) when I advertised some canvas
photos on eBay:

From brethogan (3) - *amazing feed back, huh?*
[...]

Douglas, you are an even bigger fool than I thought. Jealousy has
eaten away at your soul and you have turned into a green eyed
psychotic monster.
I know Bret WAY more than you ever will, and I trust him with my life.
FYI I NEVER reneg on an agreement.....especially a gift. It gave me
great pleasure to give him that camera. Hell I'd do it again! You
should see what I got planned for him for Christmas! You're really
going to be ****ed then!
Helen

Old October 25th 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Annika1980

wrote:
Who Rules? Me when you see the sales slips for that "pic". They'd pay for
the truck you claim to have won in a competition.

Twas no competition. Just a basic prize giveaway.
Glad to see you are still so jealous. Ain't she pretty?
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/84455323
The FJ ain't bad either.

http://www.annika1980.com/Hogans_theats.htm

I love it when you post this link because it catalogs how you broke
your word about our truce. And now, to no one's surprise, you've done
it again. It's almost like you are bent over with your big fat butt
cheeks spread wide and shouting, "Give me all you've got! Hurt me!"

I think I shall let you wiggle on the hook a little longer.

The second message down and guess who is using the name HOGAN? The man who
never uses it perhaps?

You're too ****ing stupid to know when you are being mocked.
Kinda takes the fun out of it.

Now kiss me!