Stock Photograohy agency

Old March 4th 07, 10:43 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
William Graham

Default Stock Photograohy agency

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Mar 4, 11:30 am, THO wrote:
In article om,

"Annika1980" wrote:
On Mar 4, 11:15 am, THO wrote:

I suspect that most repeat visitors to this newsgroup never see
Brett's
(aka Annika1980) postings because they have added his username to
their
newsreader's killfile. Once the address is being filtered out, you
don't
have to see those postings again.

Yeah, that's why my threads always have the most responses.
You're all over it, dude.

We've discussed this already ... you have a sad group of toadies.

Bret is the heart and soul of this NG. What is sad is the hostile
jealousy he seems to be attacked with all the time.
Helen

That's because few, if any, of us can produce the wonderful plates of
wildlife and scenery that seem to just flow off of his camera almost daily.
I don't know why people don't just look and marvel at it, instead of trying
to knock it and the guy that produces it,You'd think artists would wise up
and give credit where it is due....I play the trumpet....I don't play it
badly, but I know that I will never play it like this:
http://www.dailymotion.com/Itsme/Dokshizer/video/83772

But that doesn't keep me from practicing, and playing, and marveling at Mr.
Dokshizer......

Old March 6th 07, 02:06 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

In article om,
"Annika1980" wrote:

Yeah, that's why my threads always have the most responses.
You're all over it, dude.

Well, there's something all over it. And it's attractin' flies.
Old March 6th 07, 02:07 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pudentame

wrote:

Bret is the heart and soul of this NG.

Then we are already in hell.
Old March 6th 07, 06:51 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 4, 6:24 pm, Rita Ä Berkowitz ritaberk2O04 @aol.com wrote:

You got that right! We all love Bret and his style of keeping the idiots in
check. I'm so glad Bret has a sense of humor and doesn't take any of this
serious.

Rita

What the Hell did you mean by that crack?!!

Old March 6th 07, 07:12 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

On Mar 5, 9:11 pm, Pudentame wrote:

You got that right! We all love Bret and his style of keeping the
idiots in check.

By soaking all the idiocy up for himself?

And your imperial "we" is misplaced. Brett's detractors out-number his
sycophants.

Oh, I don't know about that. It's true that I have a handful of
detractors, but it's a small handful, especially compared to my vast
legions of fans.
It wasn't always so, however.
But even some of my harshest critics have softened over time. And all
of them will tell you that my photography has improved in the few
years I've been posting here. And that's what it's all about ....
getting better.

Not that any of this matters, of course. I do what I do, and it
matters not whether someone likes me or my pics. It only matters that
they see them and have a reaction to them. If my pics give someone
pleasure, that's great. If someone thinks, "That pic sux, I can do
better," that's fine, too. I have at least inspired them to go out
and take some pics themselves.
Hopefully, with Canon gear, of course.

So rag on me all you want. I can take it. And it will soon be over.