What does 110 frames at 10fps sound like?

Old February 25th 07, 06:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Default What does 110 frames at 10fps sound like?

About 35 seconds long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Yipe.

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old February 25th 07, 07:24 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Paul Rubin

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number writes:
About 35 seconds long...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Er, why isn't it 11 seconds long?
Old February 25th 07, 07:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
MarkČ

Paul Rubin wrote:
"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number writes:
About 35 seconds long...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Er, why isn't it 11 seconds long?

There's some cheezy music at the beginning... Plus...it seems to go farther
than 110, so maybe they were shooting in a smaller jpeg size. ??

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old February 25th 07, 08:08 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
ASAAR

On 24 Feb 2007 23:24:33 -0800, Paul Rubin
wrote:

About 35 seconds long...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Er, why isn't it 11 seconds long?

They used a bargain flash card bought from eBay. g

. . .

Ok, even if the camera is doing its own buffering, we can't be too
literal here, and need a bit of what is sometimes called the
"willful suspension of disbelief" to get it.

Old February 25th 07, 12:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
TJWilson

.....excuse me while I get a towel and clean up.

In the immortal words of Tim the 'Tool Man' Taylor.... uh, uh, uh,
ooooooo!

Old February 25th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Kerby

On 2/25/07 12:59 AM, in article , "MarkČ"
mjmorganlowest even number wrote:

About 35 seconds long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Yipe.

Shouldn't that be about 11 seconds?

Old February 25th 07, 02:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
George Kerby

On 2/25/07 1:24 AM, in article , "Paul
Rubin" wrote:

"MarkČ" mjmorgan(lowest even number writes:
About 35 seconds long...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Er, why isn't it 11 seconds long?

DAMN! Late for the party-again.

Old February 25th 07, 06:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
223rem

MarkČ wrote:
About 35 seconds long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Yipe.

The mirror is locked throughout and what we hear is the shutter, correct?
Old February 25th 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
RichA

On Feb 25, 1:08 pm, 223rem wrote:
MarkČ wrote:
About 35 seconds long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Yipe.

The mirror is locked throughout and what we hear is the shutter, correct?

That would be the logical way of doing it. So no.

Old February 25th 07, 07:01 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Gary Eickmeier

MarkČ wrote:

About 35 seconds long...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHoh2...elated&search=

Yipe.

I think doing this with an SLR with mirror is stupid. It would be more
effective and useful
if it was a live preview with electronic shutter. Kind of like a video
camera with 10mp.

Gary Eickmeier