I'm so proud, I weaned someone off a P&S to a DSLR!

Old October 23rd 09, 06:53 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

Default I'm so proud, I weaned someone off a P&S to a DSLR!

Troll Killer wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:53:03 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote:

Troll Killer wrote:
On Thu, 22 Oct 2009 23:17:43 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote:

-hh wrote:
the cowardly anonymous troll wrote:
[...]
There is no 'club'...and is this all you can really muster up to say?
I was really expecting you to at least recycle (yet again) your
wonderfully lame "100 points" propaganda fiction....afterall, we do
know that "Copy & Paste" is within your limited
talents...usually :-).
He stopped spamming that idiotic list after his ISP slapped his wrist. ;^)

Dear Resident, Pretend-Photographer, DSLR-Troll,

[...]

Man, you are *so* easy to **** with. ;^)

Like all idiot trolls, you have that bass-akward. You can always be easily

Go away, idiot troll.

--
Ray Fischer

Old October 23rd 09, 04:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

John Navas wrote:
On Fri, 23 Oct 2009 16:13:08 +1000, Bob Larter
wrote in :

[HUGE SNIP]

*snicker*

By quoting the entire thing, adding only a single word juvenile comment,
you show yourself to be no better than the person you're trying to make
fun of. How old are you, 8?

John, John, John- What'd you say earlier about ad hominems??
Yes, not snipping can be annoying, but usually Bob does so.

Waaaay better if none of us replied to the original doofus. Or talked
about him, or wrote comment on those who chastised those who are making
fun of him who're castigating those... etc....

--
john mcwilliams