[SI] - Marginally Sane Bounce Commentary

Old March 2nd 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Stuffed Crust

Default [SI] - Marginally Sane Bounce Commentary

JimKramer wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/74822867
I love the scale on the box. 180mm? Why not a wide? You win the
Most Irritatingly Literal Award.

My first thoughts -- "Hells Yeah!" Easily my favorite of the lot.

I think it would have been slightly better to toss the misc sprays and
whatnot and have just the dryer sheet boxes stacked up, with Bounce
being on top.

- Solomon
--
Solomon Peachy pizza at shaftnet dot org
Melbourne, FL ^^ (mail/jabber/gtalk) ^^

Old March 2nd 07, 02:24 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Draco

Default - Marginally Sane Bounce Commentary

On Mar 1, 9:29 pm, "Annika1980" wrote:
On Mar 1, 7:25 pm, "JimKramer" wrote:

Ken Nadvornickhttp://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/74822703
I still remain in awe of your B&W printing skills, mostly because I'm
borderline incompetent, but still, wow. Now where's the ball? ;-)
You win the Largest Size Differential Award. I'm assuming that the
Cougars won because Peace was just a bunch of pacifists and they
already have paw prints all over them?

You don't know that for sure. For all you know Peace won out.
All I am saying is give Peace a chance.

And what's with posting images from 1955 anyway?
I mean, it's gotta be 1955 .... B/W print, white kids with glasses,
and not a black player in sight.

Annika,
Check out the shoes. Those aren't the Keds of the fifties. Besides
the kids in the background could be black. But does it really matter?
Kids are kids.

Draco

Getting even isn't good enough.

Old March 2nd 07, 09:37 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mardon

"Draco" wrote

Check out the shoes. Those aren't the Keds of the fifties.

Agreed! And check out the uniform. Those trunks are way too long for a
1950's era uniform!
Old March 2nd 07, 09:44 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mardon

Stuffed Crust wrote:

My first thoughts -- "Hells Yeah!" Easily my favorite of the lot.

I think it would have been slightly better to toss the misc sprays and
whatnot and have just the dryer sheet boxes stacked up, with Bounce
being on top.
- Solomon

Thanks for your comments!
Old March 2nd 07, 09:47 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mardon

"JimKramer" wrote:

Mardon
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/74822867
I love the scale on the box. 180mm? Why not a wide? You win the
Most Irritatingly Literal Award.

Thanks for commenting! I'll take any kind of an 'award' that I can get;
even if it does contain the word "Irritatingly".

But I love my 180. Got to use it whenever I can.
Old March 2nd 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Mardon

Paul Furman wrote in news:BONFh.706$uo3.628
@newssvr14.news.prodigy.net:

Mardon
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/74822867
I love the scale on the box. 180mm? Why not a wide? You win the
Most Irritatingly Literal Award.

Well executed but icky commercial chemicals, bleck. I'm almost sneezing
from the perfumes just looking at it.

Thanks for commenting. I agree about your aversion to VOCs (volatile
organic compounds). I can hardly walk the supermarket isle with the soap
products and people who wear excessive 'perfume' and cologne bother me a
lot. I don't think people who do this understand how much it can bother
other people. My wife and I try to buy all unscented products, so the
stuff in the photo didn't have a lot of VOC's but I have to admit the stuff
was still all based on commercially produced chemicals.
Old March 2nd 07, 11:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
JimKramer

On Mar 2, 4:47 pm, Mardon wrote:
"JimKramer" wrote:
Mardon
http://www.pbase.com/shootin/image/74822867
I love the scale on the box. 180mm? Why not a wide? You win the
Most Irritatingly Literal Award.

Thanks for commenting! I'll take any kind of an 'award' that I can get;
even if it does contain the word "Irritatingly".

But I love my 180. Got to use it whenever I can.

Could be that I'm just jealous...