Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Default Torrents (was : ISBN 1-874416-68-0)

"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:59:44 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
FrozenNorth

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the
clear'. I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

He later admitted he had no intentions of paying me. Even if I
did the work, he would have shafted me with my bill.

Did you REALLY *believe* that?!!! shakes head

Based on the interactions I've had with you, I most certainly do.

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder.
Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:23:03 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/08/2017 18:40, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:50:29 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 13/08/2017 15:13, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Just more of my *plainly copyrighted* content you publish
elsewhere *WITHOUT PERMISSION*. You are *plainly a STALKER*.

Yes - but where has my special mention gone? Have you accepted
my civil and reasonable request that you take it down?

Try turning off your super secret VPN.

How could you tell that I'd manipulated the image?

How will you react if I set up a (free) web site and then
transfer ALL of your copyrighted work to MY web site and pretend
it is my own?

Why would anyone (other than a criminal) do that ?

Just for fun and/or the devilment! ;-)

And yet you continue to crosspost this to the photos group. I
really appreciate your candid honesty this one particular time you've
provided it, David. ROFL!

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

My Wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the
estimate.
She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell
off.
Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

Savageduck news:201708131933117987-
savageduck1@REMOVESPAMmecom Mon, 14 Aug 2017 02:33:11 GMT in

On 2017-08-14 02:26:03 +0000, nospam said:

In article , PeterN
wrote:

Nobody is empowered to stop such activity.

wrong on that too.

Nope! Usenet is an anarchy. Sorry.

maybe so, but that doesn't nullify existing laws.

Which is why my posted images are low res.

not as low res as mine

Your images are undoubtably the lowest res possible.

Still think David Brooks is an okay guy? :-)

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Streakers bewa Your end is in sight!
Old August 14th 17, 04:15 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel

"David B." news:8FTjB.303957$sk5.81736
@fx18.fr7 Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:59:00 GMT in alt.computer.workshop,
wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sat, 12 Aug 2017 15:01:09 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

I did indeed ... but I closed it down because it was defaced.

ROFL. The login was too easy, I agree. You should have taken greater
care with respect to your password selection.

That's a surprising comment. How on earth would *YOU* know?

BFG

http://picpaste.com/B4rjEFK0.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Useless Invention: Braille TV guide.
Old August 14th 17, 04:19 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the
clear'. I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

He later admitted he had no intentions of paying me. Even if I did the
work, he would have shafted me with my bill.

Did you REALLY *believe* that?!!! shakes head

Do you hear alcohol sloshing around when you shake your head?

Old August 14th 17, 04:21 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Beauregard T. Shagnasty

Char Jackson wrote:

David B. Stalker wrote:
Blooper, is it?

Your weak attempt at diversion doesn't change anything. You take
copyrighted items and post them publicly in order to further your
stalking habits.

Yep, he does. In fact, the image he just posted at dropbox of my Index
page *plainly* shows the words:

"Copyright © 1997-2017 Tekrider.net. All rights reserved."

...and he blatantly breaks the law anyhow.

You're one of life's bad guys.

Probably the worst one on the Internet. A scumbag of the first order.

--
-bts
Old August 14th 17, 04:22 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Char Jackson

On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 21:08:10 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 13/08/2017 18:37, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 15:39:24 +0100, "David B."
wrote:

On 13/08/2017 13:20, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 13 Aug 2017 12:04:38 +0100, "David B."
[....]
Uploading images to the Internet has *already* made them 'public'.

WTF told you that ?

I'm afraid I cannot remember, but there is NO MENTION of that word
'copyright' on this VERY comprehensive list of instructions:-

http://www.wikihow.com/Upload-Images-to-the-Internet

I assume the article is about uploading your images, NOT
copyright.
I don't suppose it teaches you how to boil an egg either.

If you had bothered to READ at the link, you would KNOW!

NEVER ASSUME - CHECK!

Anyone wishing to 'secure' their images must 'watermark' them.

Not at all. A hidden watermark is sometimes used to catch
pirates and prove copyright infringement, but unless the image is
explicitly made public, it's private.

Read the caption to this pictu

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Opossum_2.jpg

That's PUBLIC.

Agreed. :-)

Now show me the same thing for a PRIVATE image.

Or content ?

Huh?

You love datamining Google, so here is their YouTube TOS:

//You shall not download any Content unless you see a ‘download’ or
similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You
shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display,
sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes
without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective
licensors of the Content.//

If it does not SAY you can download it, assume it's
copyrighted. No, the law does not apply ONLY to YouTube ...
[]'s

Un-watermarked images/video clips on the Internet are 'up for grabs', as
it were - anyone is free to download and retain such images and then
post them again howsoever they may chose.

Nobody is empowered to stop such activity.

So you won't mind if I post the following links to info about you, your
wife, your dead son, etc.

http://picpaste.com/m9WZ0KrA.jpg - David and Trisha
http://picpaste.com/U5np7XvN.jpg - RIAA love David style

Thanks, I didn't think so.

Old August 14th 17, 08:17 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 14/08/2017 04:15, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 20:23:03 GMT

wrote:

On 13/08/2017 15:13, Beauregard T. Shagnasty wrote:

Just more of my *plainly copyrighted* content you publish
elsewhere *WITHOUT PERMISSION*. You are *plainly a STALKER*.

Yes - but where has my special mention gone? Have you accepted
my civil and reasonable request that you take it down?

Try turning off your super secret VPN.

How could you tell that I'd manipulated the image?

How will you react if I set up a (free) web site and then
transfer ALL of your copyrighted work to MY web site and pretend
it is my own?

Why would anyone (other than a criminal) do that ?

Just for fun and/or the devilment! ;-)

And yet you continue to crosspost this to the photos group. I
really appreciate your candid honesty this one particular time you've
provided it, David. ROFL!

I'm ALWAYS honest and true, Dustin. :-)

Thank you confirming that, in spite of what you always claim, you have
NOT given up your 'Blackhat' ways. Illegal computer trespass I think you
called it.

Just have a think about what you've said in answer to recent posts. ;-)

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."
Old August 14th 17, 08:28 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
David B.

On 14/08/2017 04:15, Diesel wrote:
"David B."
Sun, 13 Aug 2017 07:09:15 GMT in
alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 13/08/2017 00:38, Diesel wrote:
Since you can't force the site offline and he won't take it down
for you until you comply with the no stalking request, you're
only other option is to lie about him and the site and hope
somebody (anybody left?) falls for it. You have no other options.

As you can see here, he's now removed same from his 'front page':-

I just checked:

I was teasing! ;-)

It's still up. Doing just fine. Btw, The url is becoming more popular
by the day. [g]

*Lies beget lies*!

Read and understand this .....

http://www.bibletools.org/index.cfm/...Beget-Lies.htm

The information provided by -bts is not factually correct. His word
cannot be trusted, as I'm sure many viewers must realize.

--
"Do something wonderful, people may imitate it."

On 2017-08-12 10:46 AM, David B. wrote:
If so, please confirm so by copying and posting it 'in the
clear'. I'm willing to pay for any charges involved. :-)

You once told Dustin you would pay him, how did that work out?

He later admitted he had no intentions of paying me. Even if I did the
work, he would have shafted me with my bill.

Did you REALLY *believe* that?!!! shakes head

Do you hear alcohol sloshing around when you shake your head?

No, I don't.

I was, though, saddened to learn that your father was an alcoholic and
that you are now suffering from the effects of really bad parenting. I
cannot imagine what it must have been like for you as a child, never to
be able to escape from the disgusting smell of liquor.

Regular beatings by your father must have been difficult for you to
understand, especially when you were so very young. Sadly, those
beatings have left deep scars. I think Dustin suffered as a child in a
similar way, but he doesn't like to talk about it.

--
David B.