It just seems unfair...

Old July 12th 04, 11:11 AM
Cujo DeSockpuppet

Default It just seems unfair...

Hiram Abiff wrote in
.17:

(jet) wrote in :

In article , Hiram
Abiff wrote:
± wrote in
:

Which part of that is asking for RL info on you, Mr Paranoia?

The part you so conveniently snipped out:

http://tinyurl.com/2mzg5

From: Lionel
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious, alt.flame,
alt.snuh, alt.2600
Subject: *ANNOUNCEMENT* - Call for contributions to a
Snuhtard-FAQ. Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:28:12 +1000

Poor little Deano. People have been swamping my inbox with great
dirt on you. That 'back channel' of yours is pretty leaky. Maybe
you should try being nicer to your fellow Snuhtards?

Jet is such an idiot.

There's more than enough dirt about Dean floating around, without
resorting to RL. Lionel didn't say a word about RL, Jay.

What dirt could there be that's not RL, Jet?

The kind where he tells all of Usenet that his wife was sucking off his
"buddies". Those must be the kind of friends Deano claims it's so easy to
make in SD! I can believe that.

And what's swamping his inbox, then?

I'd guess a lot of people sharing the joke at Deano's expense, dumb****.

You should be able to empathize with that, dip****.

--
Cujo - The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in
dfw.*, alt.paranormal, alt.astrology and alt.astrology.metapsych.
Old July 17th 04, 03:14 AM
Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?

Old July 17th 04, 03:14 AM
Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?

Old July 17th 04, 03:19 AM
Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?

Old July 17th 04, 03:19 AM
Annika1980

WHO GIVES A ****?

Old July 17th 04, 08:08 AM
±

Grotian Disavowable Monoeciously wrote:

Stalking me again (in article ),
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= lurched towards the keyboard
and quickly scribbled:
Grissens Desynapsis Myoscope wrote:

Stalking me again (in article ),
=?iso-8859-1?Q?=B1?= lurched towards the keyboard
and quickly scribbled:
Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that ± stated that:

"Meat--Plow" wrote:

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004 23:55:28 +1000, Lionel ,wrote:

Kibo informs me that "Meat--Plow" stated that:

On 12 Jul 2004 08:39:15 GMT, Hiram Abiff ,wrote:

(jet) wrote in :

In article , Hiram
Abiff wrote:
? wrote in
:

From: Lionel
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks, alt.hackers.malicious, alt.flame,
alt.snuh, alt.2600
Snuhtard-FAQ. Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 04:28:12 +1000

Poor little Deano. People have been swamping my inbox with great
dirt on you. That 'back channel' of yours is pretty leaky. Maybe
you should try being nicer to your fellow Snuhtards?

Jet is such an idiot.

There's more than enough dirt about Dean floating around, without
resorting to RL. Lionel didn't say a word about RL, Jay.

What dirt could there be that's not RL, Jet?

How about Dean's ex wife blowing all his friends ?

Heh, it'd be just like Deano to claim that posting about that is going
RL, even though he publicly admitted to it on Usenet:

From: Dean Humphries

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utp ut=gplain

"And as far as the sweet animals of the world, let me recommend
wildebeests-they're
quite frisky, yet they stay faithful.

Not like my ex wife."
--------
From: Dean Humphries

http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...utpu t=gplain

"Well, when she has my friends hog down her throat, it *is* a friskiness
problem."
--------

Well if it is RL, he outed it himself. What a luzer.

Your retarded son that you've posted about - that would make nice
fodder, wouldn't it, Meat Clod?

Wonder how many times he kissed her right after one of his buddies
blew their
wad in her mouth?

Ew. I wish you /had/ snipped that bit, Deano.

Still, as long as you've brought the subject up, did you ever go down on
her when she had a pussy full of your buddy's spoo, Cuckold?

Your group and reputation are ruined forever - spout out as many lames
as you can crap out, Barney.

Did he have a reputation? I never heard of him before. I think he's a
troll.

He's the "owner of several troll domains", you know.

I can't find any Barney Liar in `whois'. Proof should be posted.

Well, some of his non-troll ones are up.

--
Come on join the dereliction _________________________________
Don't you hesitate /\ \

Ah aaaaHHHH ahh. Duh, duh duh, duh duh-duh duh. Meow. Meow! Meow! Meow!

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

From: Lionel
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
Subject: [Request for comments] Proposed methods for minimising
abuse from anonymous gateways.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)
There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
their peers.

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,
Old July 17th 04, 08:09 AM
±

Hiram Abiff wrote:

± wrote in :

Why have you've been morphing as The Renaissance Troll,
, Meaty?

Because he doesn't understand what 'renaissance' means.

Hmmmmmm.

--
BeDoper -
http://www.bedoper.com/

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

From: Lionel
Newsgroups: news.admin.net-abuse.policy
abuse from anonymous gateways.
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 02:03:25 +0000 (UTC)
There is a *reason* why people have been increasingly abandoning Usenet
for web-fora, et al, & this sort of crap is a major part of it. I've
even considered it myself, & I'm a hardcore news-junkie. The levels of
personal, professional, & RL harassment people have been receiving in
rec.photo.* have been truly mind-boggling, & I'm astounded that nobody
has yet launched legal action against Google, the mail2news gateways or
their peers.

-------
/ \
| (@) | | SnuH |