Need advice on Digital Camera Purchase

Old July 16th 04, 12:33 AM
Irfan Bora

Default Need advice on Digital Camera Purchase

Hi,

We are considering purchasing the Canon Powershot A80 camera. We wanted a
mid range camera and after looking at consumer review magazine found this as
one of their recommendations.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Irfan

Old July 16th 04, 02:49 AM
drwxr-xr-x

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 23:33:11 GMT, Irfan Bora hath writ:

http://www.google.com/search?&q=Cano...hot+A80+review
Old July 16th 04, 02:53 AM
Don R

Mine did really well for outdoor shots, but awful on indoor shots in Auto
Mode. Needed to adjust the white balance.

et...

Old July 16th 04, 09:43 PM
Sabineellen

Hi,

We are considering purchasing the Canon Powershot A80 camera. We wanted a
mid range camera and after looking at consumer review magazine found this as
one of their recommendations.

Any comments would be most appreciated.

Thanks.

Irfan

Consider the HP 945 and the Olympus 5060.

Old July 17th 04, 01:47 AM
Creepzz

Good Camera. I've had it for over a month and it has been great. I
would suggest you spend a lot of time to understand the manual
features this cam provides and I gaurantee you'll see some amazing
pics.

http://web.tampabay.rr.com/onlinesharing/A80/review/

A good resource to learn more about this cam.