****Important Sports News*****

Old July 15th 04, 04:05 PM
Flipper Mike ®

Default ****Important Sports News*****

Russell B wrote:

Breaking news: there are now three new players on the Los Angeles Lakers
professional basketball team. Statistically speaking, there is a
good-to-excellent chance that at least one of them will be able to actually
HIT A ****ING FREE THROW every now and then.

More details as I learn them.

I am not sure that they will even have one!

Old July 17th 04, 12:47 AM
Russell B

Despite all his or her rage, "Dave Zero" is still
just a rat in a cage:

Wavy G wrote:
"Dave Zero" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wavy G wrote:
"Dave Zero" wrote in message
nk.net...
BertS wrote:
± wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Well, well, well, if it isn't Russell B.....

No, that's "BertS." It helps to look at the headers. HTH.

But the headers show that it was BertS replying to (that symbol)
replying to Russell.

He and I had a bit of a "past" - just hadn't thought much about him
in a while.

Russell B likes ladies, Dave. Don't try to fool any of us about your
"past."

I don't need to. Go check Raoul's UPA archives for 2002 - the evidence
is right there.

Note - we're both hetero men, but we had a number of exchanges on
Usenet.

It's because of stuff like this that I dumped you, Dave. :_(

Old July 17th 04, 02:01 AM
Dave Zero

Russell B wrote:
Despite all his or her rage, "Dave Zero" is
still just a rat in a cage:

Wavy G wrote:
"Dave Zero" wrote in message
nk.net...
Wavy G wrote:
"Dave Zero" wrote in message
nk.net...
BertS wrote:
± wrote:

Russell B wrote:

Well, well, well, if it isn't Russell B.....

No, that's "BertS." It helps to look at the headers. HTH.

But the headers show that it was BertS replying to (that symbol)
replying to Russell.

He and I had a bit of a "past" - just hadn't thought much about him
in a while.

Russell B likes ladies, Dave. Don't try to fool any of us about
your "past."

I don't need to. Go check Raoul's UPA archives for 2002 - the evidence
is right there.

Note - we're both hetero men, but we had a number of exchanges on
Usenet.

It's because of stuff like this that I dumped you, Dave. :_(

Well, it's all in the past for me. I ain't mad at you. I'm just a
regular here in asbnll and this post showed up, so I replied.

Have a nice life and FWIW I like your "rat in a cage" reference at the
top.

--
Dave Zero

"And I don't care about making an ass out of myself because most people
already realize I am one." - Dr. Kary B. Mullis

"I criticize by creation" - Cicero

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to **** people off." - Liam
Gallagher

Old July 17th 04, 05:11 AM
Wavy G

"Dave Zero" wrote in message
. net...

"I'm not here to make people happy. I prefer to **** people off." - Liam
Gallagher

How are we supposed to respect somewon who quotes Gallagher?