FS Fujinon G617 Professional Panoramic Camera

Old December 11th 05, 05:06 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format

Default FS Fujinon G617 Professional Panoramic Camera

This has been my favorite camera. The only reason I am selling it is that I
bought the GX617 at twice the price so that I can buy additional lenses.

This camera shoots stunning panoramas on negative or positive 120 or 220
film. The resultant image is equal to one-half of a 5 X 7. I have shot a lot
of fine grain B&W film (Efke 25 and Ilford 50) and then had it reverse
developed at dr5.com to get beautiful B&W transparencies. Velvia
transparencies at this size are out of this world.

If you would like to see what this camera can do, look at the websites of
Danny Burke and Mark Denton (I don't have an online web site as I don't sell
my photos).

Kit includes camera with Fujinon 105/8 fixed lens and shutter. Lens and
shutter are perfect. Lens is razor sharp (easily makes 30" X 86" prints)and
shutter produces perfect exposures. Center filter for lens, lens hood,lens
cap,bubble level, two flash brackets, viewfinder, Op/Tech strap, cable
release, ground glass, original padded Fuji hard case, and custom-made right
angle bracket with two Arca-Swiss type quick release plates. The right angle
bracket allows you to make perfect vertical panoramics. Just level the
camera with the bubble level, and then turn 90 degrees. The bracket cost me
$450 to have made.

I am asking only $2400, plus $25 insured shipping anywhere in US. Accept
cashier checks, wired funds or PayPal. I have perfect feedback on ebay.
Happy to answer any questions or send photos.
Bob Prichard