Will Dockery photo (original & photoshop manipulation)

Old October 2nd 09, 07:07 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.photo.digital,alt.poetry
Orson Wells as CitizenCain[_2_]

Default Will Dockery photo (original & photoshop manipulation)

"Will Dockery" wrote in message
Barbara's Cat wrote:
Will Dockery wrote:

the lady who told me the other day that
I looked like George Clooney, even.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1..._and_Chuck.jpg

Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
is a real photograph of me.

I thought due to your complete ignorance of everything everywhere, including
how cameras work, that it was impossible to get a photograph of you. That
the laws of science just said "**** him" when it came to Dockery and went
the other way? It's the only explanation of your stupidity, ignorance and
complete lack of a clue. I can't imagine your dumbassness occuring naturally
in nature.

Last month I was asked where it was taken,
and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
whole disco-to-newave era began.

The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
dead:

=snip=

Your photographs make you look like a homeless alcoholic.

Old October 2nd 09, 07:54 PM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.photo.digital,alt.poetry

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ckery_and_Chuc...

Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that this
is a real photograph of me.

Last month I was asked where it was taken,
and I just said that yeah, the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
whole disco-to-newave era began.

The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
dead:

=snip=

Your photographs make you look like a homeless alcoholic.

Thanks for commenting, Orson

Thanks for being a clueless douchebag, Will.

Old October 3rd 09, 02:13 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.photo.digital,alt.poetry

Will Dockery wrote:

[...]

You're welcome, Orson.

You're a post-editing buttpirate, Dockery.

Old October 13th 09, 01:36 AM posted to alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems,alt.pizza.delivery.drivers,rec.photo.digital,alt.poetry

Will Dockery wrote:

the lady who told me the other day that I looked like George Clooney,
even.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c1...ckery_and_Chuc...

Funny shot, interesting how many people who know me believe that
this is a real photograph of me.

Last month I was asked where it was taken, and I just said that yeah,
the early 1980s in Atlanta was an
interesting time. Then a discussion of the Limelight Club and the
whole disco-to-newave era began.

The original photograph that the shot of my face was used for gives a
clearer view (my ears and top of my head were distorted during the
theft of the image, either accidentally or intentionally), and pretty
much is more "Will Dockery" than any resemblance to persons living or
dead:

I realize you're illiterate slap

"...Will re[FLUSH] [GURGLE] [GURGLE] [GURGLE]

Ah, the Duckrish tactic of sticking to a single statement in hopes of making
it true. You can repeat the word "intelligent" as many times as you want, in
the end you'll still be the same old stupid Dockery.