Workshop with Keith Lazelle

Old August 12th 04, 04:49 PM
Roger Whitehead

Default Workshop with Keith Lazelle

In article , Bill Hilton wrote:
I'd have guessed "clear cutter"?

Accurate but insufficiently dismissive and derisive, IMHO. 8-)

Roger

Old August 12th 04, 10:40 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Roger Whitehead" wrote
Scott M. Knowles wrote:
You tree huggers can just stay up there in the Seattle area and commune
with nature.

remarks like the above make me wonder why he should bother reading this
newsgroup. Resorting to such cheap and clichéd jibes is not the mark
of someone [who thinks like I do...].

Because one loves the natural world does not mean one is on the same
bandwagon with all the 'greens', 'environmentalists', 'concerned
citizens' and all their running dog lackeys.

I feel environmentalists (& all the other dogs running
under the wagon) are _the_ greatest threat to the environment.
Much like 'sexists' are to sex.

Bait hook, cast line, wait ....

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio
Remove spaces etc. to reply: n o lindan at net com dot com

Old August 12th 04, 10:46 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Randall Ainsworth" wrote

The only thing I'm unhappy about is that the environmental whackos have
put lots of people out of work because they value plants and animals
above human beings.

Let's not be too anthropic: they put some plants and animals above
other plants and animals, insisting others do the same. Being one of
the animals on the bottom of their totem pole ...

I know...I'm right in the middle of spotted owl country.

See, now there's your problem. You aren't enough removed from
the environment. If you would move to the Upper East Side of
New York then you would then see things properly.

(Insert ob. smiley for the humor differently enabled)

Old August 12th 04, 10:48 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

"Roger Whitehead" wrote

Accurate but insufficiently dismissive and derisive, IMHO. 8-)

And you wonder why environmentalists are derided?