America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

Old November 1st 08, 08:30 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Default America 2042: WHITE MINORITY, the country you have left for your kids

Lud added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

We are all descendants of the original BLACK Africans having
become ALBINO Africans due to shortage of sunshine - just
getting back to our roots.

Maybe you should take another look at what Genesis really was
talking about wrt The Garden of Eden. There WAS no "Africa" as we
know it today at the dawn of the human race anymore than there was
a North and South America, Europe, Asia, or Middle East. So, save
your bigoted and racist comments for when you meet the One True God
and take your tripe elsewhere.

--
HP, aka Jerry

NOT Marxism "To each according to his needs, from each according to
his abilities" - Karl Marx from "The Communist Manifesto"
NOT Hate such as "No, no, no, not God Bless American, God DAMN
America" - Rev. Jeremy Wright
NOT hate such as Black Libaration Theology as easpoused by James
Cone

But -- No Way, No How, No Marxism, NObama!

Old November 1st 08, 09:46 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Bob Myers

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Lud added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

We are all descendants of the original BLACK Africans having
become ALBINO Africans due to shortage of sunshine - just
getting back to our roots.

Maybe you should take another look at what Genesis really was
talking about wrt The Garden of Eden. There WAS no "Africa" as we
know it today at the dawn of the human race anymore than there was
a North and South America, Europe, Asia, or Middle East.

Ummm - you think the human race goes back to the
days of Pangea? If not, then please 'splain. If you're
claiming a literal read of Genesis, I wouldn't think
you'd be buying the whole continental-drift thing, so
if there wasn't an Africa, etc. - what WAS there?

Bob M.

Old November 2nd 08, 11:14 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Jamie Kahn Genet

Bob Myers wrote:

"HEMI-Powered" wrote in message
Lud added these comments in the current discussion du jour ...

We are all descendants of the original BLACK Africans having
become ALBINO Africans due to shortage of sunshine - just
getting back to our roots.

Maybe you should take another look at what Genesis really was
talking about wrt The Garden of Eden. There WAS no "Africa" as we
know it today at the dawn of the human race anymore than there was
a North and South America, Europe, Asia, or Middle East.

Ummm - you think the human race goes back to the
days of Pangea? If not, then please 'splain. If you're
claiming a literal read of Genesis, I wouldn't think
you'd be buying the whole continental-drift thing, so
if there wasn't an Africa, etc. - what WAS there?

Bob M.

You surely don't expect him to make SENSE do you? He doesn't have to -
he has his bible to tell him what to think, however blatently it flies
in the face of reality. You need to sop questioning and start blindly
believing.
Old November 2nd 08, 11:58 AM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
HEMI-Powered[_2_]

Jamie Kahn Genet added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

You surely don't expect him to make SENSE do you? He doesn't
have to - he has his bible to tell him what to think, however
blatently it flies in the face of reality. You need to sop
questioning and start blindly believing.

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

As to Africa and the continental drift, it didn't happen that way
but even if it did, how do you explain black skin, yellow skin, red
skin, swarthy skin, white skin, the darkish skin of Eskimos, and
all of the facial feature changes by race? No, I don't think that
we all evolved from Africans but even if we did, it still does not
make it right that everyone in the United States is a dash-American
except white folks. A dash-American is NOT a race, a race is
something like Negro, Caucasion, Middle Eastern, American Indian,
Asian, Oriental, and a dozen more. Oh, and Barack Hussein NObama
isn't what he says, he isn't black or white, he's a mulatto. Happy
now?

Old November 2nd 08, 02:55 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Jürgen Exner

Oh, you mean like http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27484976
Old November 2nd 08, 05:18 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
J. Clarke

S'mee wrote:
On Nov 2, 4:58 am, "HEMI-Powered" wrote:

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets. Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

It's just a damned fairytail dude! IF there was some invisible man
telling me what to do I'd check into a psychiatric facility in
siberia. Just like all fairtails it does tell SOME morals. BUT
unlike
most fairytails it's so contradictiory and full of political LIES
from
various power hungery priests (there has NEVER been a priest that
didn't covet power)

Nope it's all smoke, mirrors, lies leading us all to a death dance
that ends in nothing. Those too weak to stand have religion, those
strong enough to stand do so with ease and pity the weak while
showing
no mercy. La Belle' Dame sans Merci is holding court...and nobody
feels any pity, not even for themselves.

So where have you stood that puts you on a level with religious
weaklings such as King, Tutu, and Gandhi?

--John
to email, dial "usenet" and validate
(was jclarke at eye bee em dot net)

Old November 2nd 08, 06:00 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Vito

"Jürgen Exner" wrote in message
"HEMI-Powered" wrote:
Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

Oh, you mean like http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/27484976

Yet many demand we treat Muslins with understanding.

Old November 2nd 08, 06:47 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
Ray Fischer

HEMI-Powered wrote:
Jamie Kahn Genet added these comments in the current discussion
du jour ...

You surely don't expect him to make SENSE do you? He doesn't
have to - he has his bible to tell him what to think, however
blatently it flies in the face of reality. You need to sop
questioning and start blindly believing.

Here's the part of the Bible I believe it: adultery is punished by
death by stoning and queers are beaten in the streets.

That isn't from the Bible.

Have a
problem with that? Then take it up with God.

Nor is it from God. It's just your twisted hatred.

As to Africa and the continental drift, it didn't happen that way

Because you says so?

but even if it did, how do you explain black skin, yellow skin, red
skin, swarthy skin, white skin, the darkish skin of Eskimos, and
all of the facial feature changes by race?

Evolution. Dark skin to protect from the sun, light skin to take
advantage of the sun.

No, I don't think

No, you don't.

--
Ray Fischer

Old November 2nd 08, 07:04 PM posted to alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,rec.equestrian,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.motorcycles
J. Clarke

S'mee wrote:
On Nov 2, 10:18 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
S'mee wrote:
[...]

I Didn't a god to tell me what to think adn I figured it out for my
self...so the REAL question is. "If Keith can firgure it out.Without
the crutch of religion or faith. Why can't the rest of you idiots do
it?"

What makes you think you've figured anything out?