I had a weird dream last night.

Old October 24th 04, 07:16 AM
Matt White

Default I had a weird dream last night.

Not knowing where and whom to mention this to, here goes.

I dreamed that I was in a pawn shop. I came across this bizarre beast, a
300mm Leica-made K-mount tilt-shift lens. Yeah, I know. But in the dream,
it seemed weirdly plausible. You know how dream logic can be.

Then, Stephen Hawking walked by with his wheelchair folded up and strapped
to his back. He made a weird hand gesture, and the lens turned into an
origami crane and flew away.

I think my subconsious is trying to tell me something, but I'll be damned if
I know what.

- Matt

Old October 24th 04, 08:36 AM
Toy

"Matt White" wrote in message
Not knowing where and whom to mention this to, here goes.

I dreamed that I was in a pawn shop. I came across this bizarre beast, a
300mm Leica-made K-mount tilt-shift lens. Yeah, I know. But in the dream,
it seemed weirdly plausible. You know how dream logic can be.

Then, Stephen Hawking walked by with his wheelchair folded up and strapped
to his back. He made a weird hand gesture, and the lens turned into an
origami crane and flew away.

I think my subconsious is trying to tell me something, but I'll be damned
if
I know what.

- Matt

so you dreamt of a 300mm'er what did you wake up holding....

toy

Old October 24th 04, 08:10 PM
Peter Chant

On Sun, 24 Oct 2004 06:16:12 +0000, Matt White wrote:

I think my subconsious is trying to tell me something, but I'll be damned if
I know what.

It's saying don't eat cheese before you go to bed.

Old October 24th 04, 09:18 PM
Jim Phelps

It was meant to remind you that Leicas aren't for actually shooting with
any
more than origami birds are for actually flying.

Could also mean that Leica is moving it's production to the Orient ;~)

Leica will be henceforth labeled: Made in China.

Disclaimer:

This is not a rumor. It's a joke. All you Leica guys do not need to commit
Hari Kari...