PING: Annika

Old January 12th 05, 07:58 PM
Owamanga

From: Colin D

Report back to us when you figure out how to open the box.

Date: 11 Jan 2005 13:42:04 -0800
From: "Annika1980"

Yeah, yeah. Time zone is neither Annika nor Roxy. Google groups? ****
off, troll.

Whoops, second thought here ... if you did indeed post the previous
post, Bret, my apologies for the abruptness there. I couldn't see why
you would post a repeat of Roxy/dallas' post, so I assumed some
skullduggery. I sure hope I haven't crapped out here.

Yeah, you crapped out. It was me.
I've had to use Google groups the past few weeks cause AOL's newsreader is
screwed up and many posts don't appear at all.

You are a member of Assholes-On-Line?

.... I am beginning to actually feel sorry for you.

--
Owamanga!
Old January 12th 05, 07:58 PM
Owamanga

From: Colin D

Report back to us when you figure out how to open the box.

Old January 12th 05, 10:13 PM
Colin D

From: Colin D

Report back to us when you figure out how to open the box.

Date: 11 Jan 2005 13:42:04 -0800
From: "Annika1980"

Yeah, yeah. Time zone is neither Annika nor Roxy. Google groups? ****
off, troll.

Whoops, second thought here ... if you did indeed post the previous
post, Bret, my apologies for the abruptness there. I couldn't see why
you would post a repeat of Roxy/dallas' post, so I assumed some
skullduggery. I sure hope I haven't crapped out here.

Yeah, you crapped out. It was me.
I've had to use Google groups the past few weeks cause AOL's newsreader is
screwed up and many posts don't appear at all.

Goddamn. Grovel mode on. My apologies. Do you use AOL for a reason?
It seems to have a questionable reputation -at least that's the hearsay.

Colin
Old January 13th 05, 05:15 AM
Annika1980

Do you use AOL for a reason?
It seems to have a questionable reputation -at least that's the
hearsay.
---------------------

I've been on AOL for over 10 years now. It does what I need it to do
and it does it better than anything else. I feel naked when I surf the
net with just a browser.
My only prob with AOL is their crappy customer service. If something
does go wrong (like the Newsgroups, currently) they always blame the
customer as if I must've done something wrong.
But I did get them to admit that their Newsreader was screwed up the
other day.

Old January 13th 05, 01:56 PM
Owamanga

On 12 Jan 2005 21:15:58 -0800, "Annika1980"
wrote:

On Someday, "someone" wrote:
Do you use AOL for a reason?
It seems to have a questionable reputation -at least that's the
hearsay.

Hearsay? It's *ALL* true.

I've been on AOL for over 10 years now.

You poor thing.

It does what I need it to do
and it does it better than anything else. I feel naked when I surf the
net with just a browser.
My only prob with AOL is their crappy customer service.

The ONLY problem with AOL?

What about when they completely ****ed up usenet by mailing 200
million 'get on-line free' CD's to school-kids across America. We've
been deluged by stupid 10 year-olds ever since.

Plus they are they filling our landfills buy mailing us all that ****e
software every couple of months. CDs and DVDs in plastic cases will
still be there in 1000 years time. They'll never see a cent of my
cash.

If something
does go wrong (like the Newsgroups, currently) they always blame the
customer as if I must've done something wrong.

That's my support policy too. It works quite well.

But I did get them to admit that their Newsreader was screwed up the
other day.

To you maybe, but the next guy who phones, they'll blame him again.

--
Owamanga!
Old January 13th 05, 09:33 PM
Colin D

wrote:

On Someday, "someone" wrote:
Do you use AOL for a reason?
It seems to have a questionable reputation -at least that's the
hearsay.

Hearsay? It's *ALL* true.

Aaahh, well, to you, maybe, to me down under here in New Zealand, it is
hearsay. But, we have the odd balls-up with ISP's here too. In trying
to reduce the spam level, my ISP resorted to blanket blocking a number
of mail sites, which caused a near-riot when genealogical sites were
included. The blocking didn't last long after that.

Colin.