Merry Christmas from Annika!

Old December 17th 06, 09:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

Default Merry Christmas from Annika!

No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Old December 17th 06, 09:09 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Chris Loffredo

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Are you sure? I've heard that surgery can do miracles nowadays...
Old December 17th 06, 09:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Pepe

"Kinon O'Cann" skrev i meddelandet
No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

It's not fun anymore since they let those
girls with small boops represent Sweden!

Pepe

Old December 18th 06, 12:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Boy, I coulda had some fun with that video about 10 years ago.
When I was a chick, I mean.

Old December 18th 06, 03:10 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Kinon O'Cann

"Annika1980" wrote in message
ps.com...

Kinon O'Cann wrote:
No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Boy, I coulda had some fun with that video about 10 years ago.
When I was a chick, I mean.

And I bet nobody noticed she can't sing. And nobody cared, either.

Old December 18th 06, 03:58 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Matt Ion

Kinon O'Cann wrote:

No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Boy, I coulda had some fun with that video about 10 years ago.
When I was a chick, I mean.

And I bet nobody noticed she can't sing. And nobody cared, either.

I noticed. Don't care though. I might, after watching it for the 50th time...
Old December 19th 06, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Kinon O'Cann wrote:

No, not that one. A new and greatly improved version:

http://www.nothingtoxic.com/media/11...ry_Chris tmas

Boy, I coulda had some fun with that video about 10 years ago.
When I was a chick, I mean.

And I bet nobody noticed she can't sing. And nobody cared, either.

I noticed. Don't care though. I might, after watching it for the 50th
time...

Completely buffalo'ed, was I. Thought it'd have a very different ending
than it did. Guess I will have to wait for the Director's cut.

--
John McWilliams
Old December 19th 06, 06:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Annika1980

John McWilliams wrote:

Completely buffalo'ed, was I. Thought it'd have a very different ending
than it did. Guess I will have to wait for the Director's cut.

Funny, it had a Happy Ending the first time I watched it.

Old December 19th 06, 06:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
John McWilliams

Annika1980 wrote:
John McWilliams wrote:
Completely buffalo'ed, was I. Thought it'd have a very different ending
than it did. Guess I will have to wait for the Director's cut.

Funny, it had a Happy Ending the first time I watched it.

\\Ooooohhh, my bad. Set up man for da Bret. s. As we said back then,
Diff' strokes for diff' folks.....

--
john mcwilliams