For the True Poseurs

Old October 28th 05, 12:48 AM
Lorem Ipsum

Default For the True Poseurs

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

Old October 28th 05, 01:58 AM
Gregory Blank

In article ,
"Lorem Ipsum" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

Is that Like-A shirt?

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old October 28th 05, 03:22 AM
pltrgyst

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 18:48:47 -0500, "Lorem Ipsum" wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

I'd be careful about asserting copyright claims when you undoubtedly violated
Leica's design patents, trademarks, and copyrights in making those shirts.

-- Larry

Old October 28th 05, 08:19 AM

Lorem Ipsum wrote:
http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

Strangely enough, these cameras do not attract much attention when worn
around the neck. It is only other photographers who notice them. I took
my M6 and a set of lenses to Prague once (which is crawling with
thieves and pickpockets) and felt quite safe. The camera attracted no
attention. If you don't know cameras, a Leica doesn't look like it is
very valuable.

While I am on the subject, those cameras are a real ******* to load.

Old October 28th 05, 08:28 AM
Q.G. de Bakker

pltrgyst wrote:

I'd be careful about asserting copyright claims when you undoubtedly

violated
Leica's design patents, trademarks, and copyrights in making those shirts.

You think Leica is going to object to someone walking around a living Leica
billboard?

Or that ad-agencies do not hold copyright on the advertisments they produce,
which always feature trademarks etc. very prominently?

Old October 28th 05, 12:55 PM
Gregory Blank

In article . com,
wrote:

While I am on the subject, those cameras are a real ******* to load.

Why so?

--
LF Website @
http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old October 28th 05, 01:13 PM
Lorem Ipsum

wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

I'd be careful about asserting copyright claims when you undoubtedly
violated
Leica's design patents, trademarks, and copyrights in making those shirts.

You should be careful presuming I had anything thing to do with the shirts.

Old October 29th 05, 10:16 AM
Lassi Hippeläinen

wrote:

Lorem Ipsum wrote:

http://cgi.ebay.com/LEICA-M6-VERY-RA...temZ7556656572

Strangely enough, these cameras do not attract much attention when worn
around the neck. It is only other photographers who notice them. I took
my M6 and a set of lenses to Prague once (which is crawling with
thieves and pickpockets) and felt quite safe. The camera attracted no
attention. If you don't know cameras, a Leica doesn't look like it is
very valuable.

While I am on the subject, those cameras are a real ******* to load.

Why buy a Leica shirt when you can buy an original easy-to-load FED with a
lens at the same price? And those lenses are no cheap Tessar knock-offs but
true Zeiss designs...

-- Lassi