Where I keep my spare cats.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 17th 17, 12:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

Default Where I keep my spare cats.

On 5/16/2017 3:23 AM, David B. wrote:
Looking through my Dropbox folder, I decided to share this with you!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kyccg6cbsa...ats.j pg?dl=0

Have a fun day, guys! :-)

Is it Caturday already?

Ok, I'll add some cats to the mix.

Here's Matt and Baxter hanging out in the window:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fc7ojapdwm...er%20%231a.jpg

and here's Baxter (same window different day)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8lkc6609ol...20%5B3a%5D.jpg

--
==
Later...