Why do we reply to RichA?

Old October 6th 06, 08:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Padu

Default Why do we reply to RichA?

I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the office,
then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such ocasions and
started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

Old October 6th 06, 08:27 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Helen

"Padu" wrote in message
.. .
I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

Something to do with mocking the afflicted I suspect.

Old October 7th 06, 04:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Slack

On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:03:58 -0700, Padu wrote:

I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the office,
then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such ocasions and
started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

For the same reason I asked the doc to remove the curtain from in front of
my foot, so I could watch him jam the scissors under my bog toe nail, cut
it, peel it all the back to the nail bed and ripped it off with pliers;
some of us enjoy watching the sick and disgusting.... sometimes.
--
Slack

Old October 7th 06, 07:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

Padu wrote:
I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the office,
then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such ocasions and
started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

Is that like that nauseating, disingenious Americanism, "Have a nice
day!??"

Why do you reply? Because there has to be something other than
answering newbee questions like, "What DSLR should I buy?" or fawning
over some aspect of a Canon.

Old October 7th 06, 03:32 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Siggy

Padu wrote:
I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

8
Because he doesn't post Mohammedan Cartoons?
Old October 10th 06, 01:18 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Charles Schuler

"Slack" wrote in message
newsp.tg08h5vbntnj34@slacker...
On Fri, 06 Oct 2006 12:03:58 -0700, Padu wrote:

I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the office,
then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such ocasions and
started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

That's one. Another is that some like to keep the tone of this forum
somewhat logical. Illogic demands countermeasures.

Old October 26th 06, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Jim

On 2006-10-06 15:03:58 -0400, "Padu" said:

I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to
some topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the
office, then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such
ocasions and started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

I am tempted.. but he just went on the kill list.. so I will no longer
be enticed. Now if I could just do it for...

--
Jim

Old October 26th 06, 02:51 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
RichA

On 2006-10-06 15:03:58 -0400, "Padu" said:

I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to
some topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the
office, then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such
ocasions and started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

I am tempted.. but he just went on the kill list.. so I will no longer
be enticed. Now if I could just do it for...

--

Wowwwwwwww. Onnnnnnnnllllllyyyyyy y ninnnnnneeeteeen daaaaaayyys
tooooo reeeepppply tooooo aaaaaa poooosssttt. Tttttoooooooo

Old October 26th 06, 02:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Bill K

RichA wrote:
Padu wrote:
I think I found out why some of us (including myself) still reply to some
topics by this guy.

I found it today, when I was stressed with something here at the office,
then I got a dogbert plush toy I have on my desk for such ocasions and
started to punch it.

There it is. We reply and punch him to relieve stress! That's the only
explanation I have!

Cheers

And have a wonderful weekend.

Is that like that nauseating, disingenious Americanism, "Have a nice
day!??"

Rich, if you are going to use word of more than one syllable, at least
spell them right. It's "disingenuous" rather than "disingenious."
That's not a word. Nothing makes a wannabe look sillier than poor
spelling, punctuation or grammar. You already give people enough
ammunication to consistently blow you away. Why give them more?
--
Gator Bait