selling photos online

Old November 2nd 05, 11:06 PM
HotTorrent

Default selling photos online

We know there are so many excellent photographers out there taking
awesome photos. The quality and resolution of digicams are also getting
higher and higher. Anyone with such a digicam can capture awesome
photos at the right time and place too. If you happen to have these
photos, you are invited to share and sell them at a new web site
(http://www.hottorrent.com) we are beta testing now.

A few notable features of the site a
* prepaid royalty payment
* instant payment with highest revenue share
* customizable download price for each individual photo
* special Pay-Per-View albums with customizable viewing fees
* blogging and social networking features to earn extras
* powerful viral many-to-many reselling system
* quick review and approval process

See http://www.hottorrent.com/?mode=contentpartners for more
information.
See sample account at http://www.hottorrent.com/paynie
Enjoy my point-and-shoot of 100 Hot Halloween Pix from San Francisco at
http://www.hottorrent.com/andy/albums/663/

Your feedback and comments are always welcome. Feel free to get in
touch with me if you have any questions.

Andy

Old November 2nd 05, 11:14 PM
Jem Raid

"HotTorrent" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Dear Andy,

The site looks more like a blog and comment rather than somewhere buyers can
look for images.

Merely my first impression of course, it may change.

Jem

------------------------
My Collectable Cyanotypes & Etchings;
http://www.absolutearts.com/portfolios/j/jimread

Old November 3rd 05, 12:07 AM
HotTorrent

Hi Jem,

Thanks for the feedback. You are right. HotTorrent is not a stockphoto
web site per se. It is a lifestyle portal for people to share and
contribute anything digital (photos/videos/audios). It is a new kind of
web site and future trend. But if you check out the links I included in
my posting, you will know we are very "serious" about our business. So
why don't you go to http://www.hottorrent.com/?mode=join to sign up an
account and try it out for yourself. It costs nothing to join and you
will get the chance to receive instant prepaid royalty payment

Andy

Old November 3rd 05, 12:57 AM
Tony

If you were "serious" instead of a spammer, you wouldn't spam.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto

ups.com...

Old November 3rd 05, 01:21 AM
HotTorrent

I am sorry and apologize if you consider this announcement as a spam.

Andy

Old November 3rd 05, 08:26 AM
Derek Fountain

The site looks more like a blog and comment rather than somewhere buyers can
look for images.

"A cluttered, over featured, over designed mess of ideas that serve to
do little more than confuse and bewilder the observer," is how I'd
describe it.

And I don't appreciate the spamming of the newsgroup either.
Old November 3rd 05, 08:57 PM
Gormless

"HotTorrent" wrote in message
ups.com...
I am sorry and apologize if you consider this announcement as a spam.

Isn't it spam?
Then what is it?
Corned beef?