Deficit, minus $10 trillion swing under Bush

Old January 22nd 05, 09:41 PM
Alan Browne-

Default Deficit, minus $10 trillion swing under Bush

William Graham wrote:

As usual, you are not telling the whole story.

As usual Wiliam, you answering a cross posting troll and creating noise
for no good reason in this ng.
Old January 23rd 05, 12:53 AM
Steve Young

"Alan Browne-" wrote William Graham
wrote:

As usual, you are not telling the whole story.

As usual Wiliam, you answering a cross posting troll and creating noise
for no good reason in this ng.

Who creates new jobs Alan? The well to do, or the poor?

Old January 23rd 05, 02:17 AM
William Graham

"Alan Browne-" wrote in message
.. .
William Graham wrote:

As usual, you are not telling the whole story.

As usual Wiliam, you answering a cross posting troll and creating noise
for no good reason in this ng.

I call 'em as I see 'em. I cross post only when they come to me
cross-posted, and I answer only when I know what I am talking about. If you
don't like the rules, then put me in your kill file......

Old January 23rd 05, 03:56 PM
TAFKAB

wrote:

As usual, you are not telling the whole story.

As usual Wiliam, you answering a cross posting troll and creating noise
for no good reason in this ng.

Who creates new jobs Alan? The well to do, or the poor?

Small business creates over 80% of the jobs in the US, not people like Trump
or Esiner. News flash: most small business owners are not rich and didn't
benefit from Bush's tax cuts. What do the rich do? Merge, and then dump jobs
like machine parts. Been there, seen that.

Old January 23rd 05, 04:31 PM
Alan Browne-

William Graham wrote:

I call 'em as I see 'em. I cross post only when they come to me
cross-posted, and I answer only when I know what I am talking about. If you
don't like the rules, then put me in your kill file......

Gee, let's talk about sharks, and cars, guitars too. Why not? Why
follow all that silly naming of newsgroups and the charters for same.

No, let's follw William Graham's example of feeding obvious troll
generated cross posts to mess up the NG's. And while we're at it, let's
just regurgitate the same tripe we regurgitated the last time we bit at
the troll bait.

You are an ass William.

Old January 23rd 05, 05:51 PM
Matt Clara

William Graham wrote:

I call 'em as I see 'em. I cross post only when they come to me
cross-posted, and I answer only when I know what I am talking about. If
you don't like the rules, then put me in your kill file......

Gee, let's talk about sharks, and cars, guitars too. Why not? Why follow
all that silly naming of newsgroups and the charters for same.

No, let's follw William Graham's example of feeding obvious troll
generated cross posts to mess up the NG's. And while we're at it, let's
just regurgitate the same tripe we regurgitated the last time we bit at
the troll bait.

You are an ass William.

Take his advice and killfile him. I did when he went on about guns and how
he can't understand how a woman could go for a walk or a bike ride without
one.

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com

Old January 23rd 05, 07:04 PM
Alan Browne-

Matt Clara wrote:

Take his advice and killfile him.

I used to have to killfile threads of this nature, but it's been a
couple months since any thread titles have been in the filter. The ng
has been in a relatively good state recently. William has always risen
to this bait with the same x-posted content every time. There are
dozens of ng's he can participate in for political and economics debate.
If he has the notion that he has some right to persistently abuse this
group then I'll persistently point out what a horse's ass he is.

Cheers,
Alan

Old January 23rd 05, 10:29 PM
William Graham

William Graham wrote:

I call 'em as I see 'em. I cross post only when they come to me
cross-posted, and I answer only when I know what I am talking about. If
you don't like the rules, then put me in your kill file......

Gee, let's talk about sharks, and cars, guitars too. Why not? Why follow
all that silly naming of newsgroups and the charters for same.

No, let's follw William Graham's example of feeding obvious troll
generated cross posts to mess up the NG's. And while we're at it, let's
just regurgitate the same tripe we regurgitated the last time we bit at
the troll bait.

You are an ass William.

It's very simple, Alan. You click on the first post in the thread, then
shift-click on the last post, and hit, "delete". Then you go on about your
business of reading and answering the threads that you are interested in. I
get over 300 e-mails a day to read and answer. This is way too many, so I
have to discriminate too. I delete threads about things that I have no
interest in, even if they are all about photography. I don't see why you
can't do the same.....I do suspect, however, that if I were a liberal, and
had your viewpoints on everything, you would ignore my posts
altogether......Maybe this is because you too, are incapable of telling me
why I have to pay double taxes on my corporate earnings.......:^)

Old January 23rd 05, 10:31 PM
William Graham

"Matt Clara" wrote in message
Take his advice and killfile him. I did when he went on about guns and
how he can't understand how a woman could go for a walk or a bike ride
without one.

Yes....And I'm still waiting for your answer on that. You would be amazed at
how the mugging/rape rate would plummet if they did.........

Old January 23rd 05, 11:01 PM
Alan Browne

William Graham wrote:

altogether......Maybe this is because you too, are incapable of telling me
why I have to pay double taxes on my corporate earnings.......:^)

I'm capable of discussing it in great detail. But it is not the subject of this ng.

So take your issues to a place where there are all kinds of interested,
interesting and ***brillant*** people like yourself to discuss them.

In the meantime, those of us who can figure out what an off topic trolling cross
post looks like will ignore the trolls and discuss photographic equipment and
photography.

Do like the rest of us do out of courtesy to the rest of us:

Ignore troll posts.