Nora

Old August 29th 13, 01:54 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

Default Nora

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

I spelled "me" wrong in the same way you spell "the" wrong.

Well I know how to spell "the" and "me", so you have a problem that I don't.

Incorrect, given the fact that in spite of you supposedly knowing how to
spell "the", you still constantly spell it incorrectly, much like how I
spelled "me" incorrectly.

Actually, no. Definitions of words apply to us all.

Not always.

Always.

Sure, but that wasn't it, here.

Well I've no way on knowing

Other than, of course, the fact that I've explicitly told you.

So OK I believe yuo don;t know hopw to spell Me then look it up next time
before you attempt to spell a word.

Reading and comprehending written English is not amongst your talents, I
take it.

Not for you perhaps but for most people I think it is a differnt
thing. Did you need to look up the spelling of me in a dictionary
after I informed you of your possible error ?

Huh? Do you even know yourself what you're typing right now?

Yes it's obviously way above you, which is why you haven;t answered such a
simple question.

The question was only valid if the one asking it hadn't understood One.
Single. Word. I had written prior to the question.

So I'll try again after I informed you that you spelt "me" wrong in that you
spelt it "my" (even though you spelt "my" as "my") So did you look it up in
the dictionary ?

You still don't know how to read and understand English.

Yes you did or No, you didn't only two choices is that so difficult to
understand.

I can't parse this sentence.

Unless of course you just copied my spelling of the word "me" is that it, you
trusted my spelling rather than look it up ?

So, are you drunk right now?

Or hould I feel honoured that you trust my spelling more than your own?

You're either drunk or an idiot. Make your choice.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 29th 13, 01:57 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

It is not unfair when the Swedish person starts criticizing usage of
American English, especially the spelling of artificial words. Please
don't start that one again.

Peter, please, when did I *criticize* the *spelling* of "artificial
words"? I expect a link to this critique in your followup or admission
of making an incorrect claim. Failing both makes you a liar, just so you
know.

furgedaboudit.
I am too lazy to find the ink, where you "corrected" my spelling.

So you admit to having made an incorrect claim then. Good.

That is not a factual statement. You are too bright to have forgotten
your posting. As I said, it is not worth my tim to go back,mor reply
further to your provocations

*my* provocations, Peter? Are you not the one that posted *about me* in
response to another poster, making incorrect claims?

And you say that *I* provoke *YOU*? The mind boggles.

You claimed that I had criticized the spelling of an "artificial word",
and you have openly admitted that you will not support that claim, yet
claim you won't admit to it being in error - which makes you a liar.
I.e. you have made a statement that you know you can not support.

Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
especially when they're about me.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 29th 13, 02:59 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 8/29/2013 8:57 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

[...]

You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."
Also, I have n need to make you say "uncle."

--
PeterN
Look it up in your Funk & Wagnells
Old August 29th 13, 03:07 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
especially when they're about me.

You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."

I understand the meaning, and what other conclusion could I draw from
your reluctance to support your incorrect claim, Peter? If you don't
want to be called a liar, please support your claims or admit that
they're in error.

Or hey, just stop making claims you can't support. That's an idea.

If this had happened just once or twice then I wouldn't call you a liar,
I'd call you mistaken. But it seems that I've asked you to support your
claims so many times only to be met with utter silence, so I can't
really justify them all as mistakes anymore.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 29th 13, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 8/29/2013 10:07 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
especially when they're about me.

You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."

I understand the meaning, and what other conclusion could I draw from
your reluctance to support your incorrect claim, Peter? If you don't
want to be called a liar, please support your claims or admit that
they're in error.

Or hey, just stop making claims you can't support. That's an idea.

If this had happened just once or twice then I wouldn't call you a liar,
I'd call you mistaken. But it seems that I've asked you to support your
claims so many times only to be met with utter silence, so I can't
really justify them all as mistakes anymore.

Uh huh!

--
PeterN
Old August 29th 13, 03:20 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
especially when they're about me.

You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."

I understand the meaning, and what other conclusion could I draw from
your reluctance to support your incorrect claim, Peter? If you don't
want to be called a liar, please support your claims or admit that
they're in error.

Or hey, just stop making claims you can't support. That's an idea.

If this had happened just once or twice then I wouldn't call you a liar,
I'd call you mistaken. But it seems that I've asked you to support your
claims so many times only to be met with utter silence, so I can't
really justify them all as mistakes anymore.

Uh huh!

So, liar then. Gotcha.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 29th 13, 03:28 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
pensive hamster

On Thursday, 29 August 2013 13:54:16 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:

Reading and comprehending written English is not amongst your talents, I
take it.

We need to cascade memos about our reciprocal concepts. At
base level, this just comes down to regenerated asset mobility,
in concert with facilitating asset paradigm shifts, in order to remain
on-message about our homogenised linguistic capabilities.

Old August 29th 13, 03:36 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 8/29/2013 10:20 AM, Sandman wrote:
In article ,
PeterN wrote:

Stop making such statements, Peter. I will call you on them every time,
especially when they're about me.

You really need to understand the meaning of the word "liar."

I understand the meaning, and what other conclusion could I draw from
your reluctance to support your incorrect claim, Peter? If you don't
want to be called a liar, please support your claims or admit that
they're in error.

Or hey, just stop making claims you can't support. That's an idea.

If this had happened just once or twice then I wouldn't call you a liar,
I'd call you mistaken. But it seems that I've asked you to support your
claims so many times only to be met with utter silence, so I can't
really justify them all as mistakes anymore.

Uh huh!

So, liar then. Gotcha.

Hur kan du säga: "du har en vad jag hoppas är en behandlingsbar complex"
är Svenska?

My grammar may be wrong, but my meaning is clear.

--
PeterN
Old August 29th 13, 03:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

Reading and comprehending written English is not amongst your talents, I
take it.

I do not consider that a talent.

Evidently.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old August 29th 13, 03:43 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article ,
PeterN wrote:

So, liar then. Gotcha.

Hur kan du säga: "du har en vad jag hoppas är en behandlingsbar complex"
är Svenska?

My grammar may be wrong, but my meaning is clear.

So to you, the one asking the person that made the claim is the one
needing treatment? Not the one that made the claim but can't support it?

Whatever, it's not like you have any credibility left.

--
Sandman[.net]