Bronica GS-1 w/50,100&200mm +prism on ebay

Old December 16th 03, 04:39 PM
Curtis Neeley

Default Bronica GS-1 w/50,100&200mm +prism on ebay

The camera is on ebay now and only the prism finder is a little cracked on
the outside.It is still in almost new condition and would make a great gift
for yourself or you photo friends.
It is a 6x7 camera and has 6x7 inserts but it can do 6x6 or 645 if you get a
film back for it.Yes I have put this on all the newsgroups that may have
pros who would see the great deal this is,but I will sell it to anyone.Fire
sale due to my car wreck and resulting paralysis.At least I am not dead.get
it for 1000 reserve or buy now for 1800.
The lenses are all worth way more too.
My site where you can see my photography.
http://www.curtisneeley.net

OLYMPUS AMERICA eBay Auctions "RED FLAG" Price RUN-UP!!! KURVA GROSPLUT Digital Photography 8 June 30th 04 07:56 AM
[VENDO/SELL] Ebay SPAM Tony Spadaro In The Darkroom 0 March 27th 04 12:08 AM
[VENDO/SELL] Ebay SPAM Tony Spadaro Film & Labs 0 March 27th 04 12:08 AM
ebay [email protected] Film & Labs 0 March 26th 04 06:28 AM
ebay scam Boo In The Darkroom 24 March 14th 04 08:44 PM