The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

Old November 7th 08, 09:39 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.gossip.royalty
irwell

Default The Obamanation Gets a Dire and Critical Warning From South Africa..

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 08:34:44 -0800 (PST), Jimbo wrote:

On Nov 6, 9:45Â*pm, For Europeans wrote:
by Alan Stang
November 6, 2008
NewsWithViews.com

I read this warning on my daily radio talk show last week, before the
election. It is even more relevant now, because the same thing that
was imposed on South Africa – by the United States – is now happening
here. So many people have asked for a copy of this message from a
South African journalist that I post it here. My comments on her
comments are in bold. Of course the parallels cannot be exact, but see
whether you recognize any of this.

(snip away the rest of this crap)

Raciast BS and revisionist history offered as advice! No thanks! Any
article in which South Africa is held to be "advanced" either now or
at any point in it's history is naive and non-sensical. Then again,
given that ALL mankind is descended from Africans, maybe it was true.

The world's first heart transplant was carried out in South Africa by a
South African surgeon.
Old November 7th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.gossip.royalty
BalleySmith

On Fri, 7 Nov 2008 14:24:51 -0800 (PST), wrote:

South African weapons are among the best especially their armored cars

"The size of your weapons and defenses doesn't show the heights of your
strengths, it only reveals the depths of your fears and insecurities." -- caMel

Old November 9th 08, 06:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.home.repair,rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.woodworking,alt.gossip.royalty
Eli Grubman

On Nov 6, 9:45*pm, For Europeans wrote:
[...]

A white Afrikaaner, of course.

Eli