official resignation

Old July 12th 04, 10:16 PM
Kevin Neilson

Default official resignation

The frightening truth is, I'm a nature and wildlife photographer
largely because I still enjoy chasing bugs and playing in the water. The
camera just gives me an excuse and makes me look less weird to anyone
watching... ;-)

However, I also find that I'm quite happy with maintaining my own
bedtime and not eating my damn vegetables if I don't like them. And let's
face it, even setting fire to things doesn't compare with sex.

The secret is to recognize what you like, not what you miss. Pass
*that* along. And occasionally hit someone with a water balloon, too.

- Al.

Agreed. I have no desire to go back. Life as a post-collegiate adult is
too good. It seems far too easy sometimes. -Kevin

Old July 12th 04, 11:15 PM
The DaveŠ

Kevin Neilson wrote:
Agreed. I have no desire to go back. Life as a post-collegiate
adult is too good. It seems far too easy sometimes. -Kevin

Ah, but if you could go back, with the knowledge you have now, would
you?

To be young, *AND* wise to the ways of the world (instead of just
thinking you are).

--
How come nobody uses words like "nifty", "spiffy", and "keen" anymore?
Old July 13th 04, 01:59 AM
William Graham

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
Kevin Neilson wrote:
Agreed. I have no desire to go back. Life as a post-collegiate
adult is too good. It seems far too easy sometimes. -Kevin

Ah, but if you could go back, with the knowledge you have now, would
you?

Of course! - Anyone who says they wouldn't is crazy! - Knowing what I know
now....I would get instant rich just from knowing which companies to buy
stock in.....for example, I would sell several hundred thousand shares of
Enron short when it hit 90....:^) Presto! - Instant millionaire! And boy, I
sure would have fun with all those girl friends I missed the first time
around..........

Old July 13th 04, 02:40 AM
The DaveŠ

William Graham wrote:
Ah, but if you could go back, with the knowledge you have now, would
you?

Of course! - Anyone who says they wouldn't is crazy! - Knowing what I
know now....I would get instant rich just from knowing which
companies to buy stock in.....for example, I would sell several
hundred thousand shares of Enron short when it hit 90....:^) Presto!
- Instant millionaire! And boy, I sure would have fun with all those
girl friends I missed the first time around..........

I was thinking more in terms of knowing how the world works and knowing
what's important and what's not and how to read people better, and
stuff like that. But, if you want to take it in that direction, you
could also know which super bowl and world series teams to bet on
before the season ever starts. How many people, in 1991, picked both
the Twins and the Braves to win their pennants?

--
Whose cruel idea was it to put an 's' in the word lisp?

Old July 13th 04, 03:01 AM
William Graham

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
news
William Graham wrote:
[...]

Yes......And think of the good you could do for mankind.....Like, you could

Old July 13th 04, 04:20 PM
The DaveŠ

William Graham wrote:
Yes......And think of the good you could do for mankind.....Like, you
could go back to 1960 and shoot Bill Gates..........

I was thinking more like Kato Kaelin.

--
How come nobody uses words like "nifty", "spiffy", and "keen" anymore?
Old July 13th 04, 05:35 PM
Steve Young

"William Graham" wrote
Yes......And think of the good you could do for mankind.....Like, you could

"Michael Scarpitti" wrote
Gates has done far more for mankind than Mother Theresa...that's why
he's rich, dumbass...

You should go back and deal with Ralph Nader instead.....

or Jesse Jackson

Old July 15th 04, 03:47 PM
Matt Clara

"Michael Scarpitti" wrote in message
om...
"William Graham" wrote in message

"The DaveŠ" wrote in message
news

Yes......And think of the good you could do for mankind.....Like, you

could

Gates has done far more for mankind than Mother Theresa...that's why
he's rich, dumbass...

He's done much more _to_ mankind than _for_ mankind. As for Mother Theresa
compared to Bill Gates, consider the story of the woman who Jesus held up
for her generosity when she gave a single coin to the synagogue. Reason
being, it was all she had. Considering this, Mother Theresa is far the more
generous of the two, and has done more for mankind than Bill Gates will ever
do in terms of role modeling an immense depth of character and sense of
humanity for all the world to follow.

But then, you're neither deep (leicaflexleicaflexleicaflex) nor humane
(dumbass).

Matt Clara
www.mattclara.com