Cowardly Groupline Cut #4 Ping Snuh: *TRUCE* - I'm beingserious this time.

Old July 10th 04, 01:34 PM
±

Default Cowardly Groupline Cut #4 Ping Snuh: *TRUCE* - I'm beingserious this time.

Curtis Blofeld wrote:

± wrote in
:

Curtis Blofeld wrote:

± wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that ± stated that:

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama
stated that:

On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 00:03:02 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama
stated that:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 23:32:49 +1000, Lionel
wrote:

Kibo informs me that Hatchetmama
stated that:

On Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:48:33 -0700, ±
wrote:

Hatchetmama wrote:

On Sun, 04 Jul 2004 03:04:56 -0700, ±
wrote:

Hatchetmama wrote:

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 03:34:47 GMT,
(jet) wrote:

In article , "Steve
Leyland"

wrote:
jet wrote:
: In article , "Steve
: Leyland"
:
: wrote:
:: ± wrote:
::: Gastroid Delete Malfed wrote:
::::
:::: Stalking me again (in article
:::: )
:::: , Lionel lurched towards the
:::: keyboard and quickly scribbled:
::::: Kibo informs me that Walter Sickert
::::: stated
::::: that:
:::::
:::::: Lionel wrote in
:::::: news:bkh6e0h5f71db18e2qpchncjbf1dhnm734@
:::::: 4ax.com:
::::::
::::::: Kibo informs me that Big Red Helmut
::::::: stated
::::::: that:
:::::::
:::::::: Walter Sickert wrote
:::::::: in
:::::::: :
::::::::
::::::::: Lionel wrote in
::::::::: news:ng66e0hv4m20q2hb4c0u56kiftia1bsl3p@
::::::::: 4ax.com:
:::::::::
:::::::::: waves white undies on a stick as a
:::::::::truce : flag
::::::::::
:::::::::: Okay guys, dunno about you, but I'm
:::::::::tired : of this idiot.
:::::::::: Would one of you confirm or deny that
:::::::::: this loon is one of
:::::::::: you, or associated with you? If he's
:::::::::: trying to screw with
:::::::::: you as much as he's trying to screw
:::::::::with : RPD & me, I'll be
:::::::::: happy to declare a truce just to give
:::::::::him : the ****s.
:::::::::
::::::::: No quarter given, you baggy pair of
:::::::::girl's pants.
:::::::::
:::::::: Is this some kind of troll?
:::::::
::::::: If you're talking about my post, then no,
::::::: it's not. I'm being
::::::: 100% serious. I don't appreciate this
::::::: anonymous turd thinking
::::::: he can control me, & I thought it would
::::::: be a safe bet that you
::::::: guys would feel the same way. He's busy
::::::: laughing his arse off
::::::: at the idea of pitting us all against
::::::: each other, & I'd get
::::::: more of a kick out of ****ing him off
::::::: than from doing it to
::::::: y'all.
:::::::
::::::
:::::: Since you're such a whacking failure and
:::::: all.
:::::
::::: Jason, I'm not kidding. This offer is
::::: *really* not a troll. If it were, my name
::::: would be mud,
::::: & I'm saying right here & now,
::::: *publicly*, that you guys would have one
::::: hell of a big stick to beat me with.
::::: I'm happy to leave the offer on the table
::::: for a total of 24 hours,
::::: but if you guys aren't interested, I can
::::: certainly resume hostilities then. In the
::::: meantime, I can live with the fact that
::::: you've taken some free shots at me,
::::: (especially as I've just been
::::: dishing it out pretty hard on you), but I
::::: think it'd be wise of
::::: you to at least consider putting things on
::::: hold until the rest of
::::: your crew has at had some sort of chance to
::::: give the offer some
::::: thought.
:::::
::::: Sound reasonable?
::::
:::: You worry me.
::::
:::: What would Russ say about your present
:::: behaviour? Are you solving
:::: the problem, or contributing to it?
:::
::: No ****ing ****.
:::
::: I truly didn't give a damn about Barney
::: before - and all he had to do is killfile or
::: ignore *one* guy and somehow he's taken this
::: to extreme heights, elevating it every step
::: of the way.
::
:: this ****head has really KKKopped the
:: snuhsite? it shows a geocities placeholder
:: page here now. I always found that site to be
:: a useful source of information.
:::
::: And he claims he's an Old-Time Meow troll, no
::: less!
::
:: Fluffy does not approve of such behaviour.
:::
:
: I doubt Fluffy approves of using copyrighted
: pictures after the copyright
: holder has asked you to stop, either.

Are you perchance referring to
http://www.google.com/groups?selm=400063F5.61E0ED5
9%4 0hotbrev.com&output=gplai n ?
As you will see, that was a different ascii
picture to the one I use in my sig, and Veronica
didn't ask me to stop anything.

No, I was referring to the pictures of various
people Dean put up on his site, particularly the
ones from HM's daughter, who's a professional
photographer and concerned about such things as
copyright.

What?
For one, it was a picture *of* my daughter from my
geocities site. Dot two, my daughter has only been
able to hold down one fscking job in her life, and
it wasn't photography.

No offense intended, of course, but you're
completely off base. Please leave my daughter out of
it. And I'm asking you the same as I do Dean.
She's not here to speak for herself.

I assume she ignored your request because she feels
this is a forgery.

shakes head

Now she's claiming I'm you.

She's trolling. **** her.
Next ting you know she'll be calling me a snuhtard or
some****.

You're not?

You're an idiot, aren't you?

If you're silly enough to believe any of Deano's claims, then
you undoubtedly would think that.

Firstly, do you know what you're talking about?
I thought not.

If you wish to have discourse with me, you'll stop cutting the
group line, coward.

Well no, because I have no idea which group you're reading this
thread from, & this news server doesn't permit xposts to some
groups, most notably AVFFF. If you're reading from AVFFF, I
don't have a choice about it, (unless I change which news
server I post this sort of stuff from, which I'm not in a hurry
to do).

No money to afford a $6 USD text account, Barney?

NCHOMP

Answer the question, Barney.

You have to give it up for anyone who would ask the word Snuh for a
truce.

Whatever did happen to that?

It fell apart when he learned a personification can't offer armistice.

You mean one can't have sovereignty over a newsgroup?

--
BeDoper - BeOS. Humor?
Reptilian Watch

--