Leaving The Building

Old February 9th 05, 03:40 PM
Jim Phelps

Default Leaving The Building

Hello to anyone who reads this. Jim Phelps is leaving the building and will
not be returning - at least as Jim Phelps.

I am returning to the US from Germany and my things get packed tomorrow. I
will be incommunicado for an undetermined length of time and when I return,
it won't be under a pseudonym.

For anyone who cares to know, Germany isn't fun anymore, regardless of what
the world is being told. With over 5 million out of work (and I am not
included in that number, but have been out of work for many months now), and
the prognosis looking worse than bad, I'm going home. Hell, the number one
bank here just announced (last week) they are eliminating 6,000 positions,
most overseas (Scotland I believe is hardest hit). That's after a year
where they posted 12 BILLION EUROS in profit! At least I can find a job in
the US where all I have to know is how to ask "You want fries with that?"

You all have fun and when I can get back to these forums, I hope to God,
Jaweh, Mohammed, Krishna, whomever, the troll(s) have been struck by
lightning, or at the very least the internet access cable to their homes.

Be careful out there...

Jim

Old February 9th 05, 03:52 PM
Kevin McMurtrie

Jim Phelps wrote:

Hello to anyone who reads this. Jim Phelps is leaving the building
and will not be returning - at least as Jim Phelps.

Nobody noticed when you were gone the last time, and nobody welcomed
you back either. You broke ass unemployed loser. Go **** yourself. Hope
you starve.

I am returning to the US from Germany and my things get packed
tomorrow. I will be incommunicado for an undetermined length of
time and when I return, it won't be under a pseudonym.

You will use your real name - James Philopena?

)

Old February 9th 05, 04:03 PM
Jim Phelps

"Kevin McMurtrie "
wrote in message
oups.com...

Nobody noticed when you were gone the last time, and nobody welcomed
you back either. You broke ass unemployed loser. Go **** yourself. Hope
you starve.

Wow, posted 12 minutes after the original post. I wonder who is an
unemployed, no life, broke ass, loser? If you can sit there and wait for a
post from me and pounce on it, what, your hand slip off your crank and smack
you in the head? I also don't have to worry about starving. You see, I
have friends and family. So go to the mission and beg a bowl of slop for
yourself again tonight. At least that way you won't starve either.

Old February 9th 05, 04:10 PM
Dr. Georg N.Nyman

Jim Phelps wrote:
[...]

Just a simple question - what does this message have to do with
photography - or did I miss something important in that equation?
rgds Geroge
Old February 9th 05, 07:44 PM
jjs

"Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote in message

Just a simple question - what does this message have to do with
photography - or did I miss something important in that equation?

Yes, you missed something important.

Old February 9th 05, 09:13 PM
Dr. Georg N.Nyman

jjs wrote:
"Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote in message

Just a simple question - what does this message have to do with
photography - or did I miss something important in that equation?

Yes, you missed something important.

Thanks for that really encouraging and helpful reply!!!
Old February 9th 05, 09:21 PM
McLeod

On Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:40:57 +0100, "Jim Phelps"
wrote:

At least I can find a job in
the US where all I have to know is how to ask "You want fries with that?

And one you are qualified for.

Old February 10th 05, 01:27 AM
Gregory Blank

"Dr. Georg N.Nyman" wrote:

Thanks for that really encouraging and helpful reply!!!

Ignore him, a kill file does wonders in his case.

to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918
Old February 10th 05, 02:29 AM
AnOvercomer 02

(Jim=A0Phelps) wrote:
I hope to God, Jaweh, Mohammed, Krishna, whomever, the troll(s) have
been struck by lightning, or at the very least the internet access cable
to their homes.
Be careful out there...
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3 D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=
=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D=3D

His name is Yahweh and I have asked him to bless you.

Cody,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old February 10th 05, 05:51 AM
geo

wrote:

At least I can find a job in
the US where all I have to know is how to ask "You want fries with that?

And one you are qualified for.

Which is more than can be said for you.