What are some good sites to order comics and books from?

Old February 9th 05, 10:21 PM
Joliet Jake

Default What are some good sites to order comics and books from?

I've always had good luck w/ Mile High Comics at www.milehighcomics.com

They've been around forever and their customer service can't be beat.

Another one that I like is www.mycomicshop.com I haven't used them as much
as Mile High but they have a great online, browseable inventory with a
rather wide selection. I use them when I can't get something from Mile
High.

One last one that occurs to me as I'm writing this is Midtown Comics at
www.midtowncomics.com I discovered them just a few months ago. As I
understand it they do quite well with a subscription service for new comics.

Hope that was helpful.

Old February 9th 05, 10:43 PM
jfire

I like G-Mart: http://www.g-mart.com/ for monthlies and Tales of