Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ovywfuju

Old November 9th 04, 01:56 PM
Bernard Joli

Hello,

Personnaly i'm French and i would not be confident with electronic or mail
voting.

Here only paper ballot is allowed and every citizen of a city can watch the box
that contain the ballots from the opening until to the counting.

I think electronic voting is dangerous for democracy. I don't know if the vote
in the USA was falsified and i think we never know. Every one here know how It's
easy and steal to fake a software.

That's said. USA election is their stuff even if most of foreigners were for the
challenger thats is their decision.

Irak war affair against terrorism was however a such huge joke that most of
people around the world doesn't understand why Pr Bush was reelected. But maybe
the badest news for 35mm users is that without Kyoto agreement it's gonna be
difficult to take snapshots under salted water and hurricanes (from this point
of view maybe Florida citizen should surely choose another candidate).

Regards.

Old November 9th 04, 05:52 PM
Alan Browne

Default Stupid Americans! -- Stupid... Stupid... STUPID!!! _____________ovywfuju

Owamanga wrote:

Completely off topic I agree. How does one move a 25 message thread
into the proper newsgroup? My reader doesn't let me do that.

You don't. Just shove off to the right group. It's not as if these troll
induced flame wars of are of any importance to anyone (here or elsewhere). For
reference to past discourse in the thread, there's Google Groups.