midwest large format group

Old September 3rd 04, 04:56 AM
Frank Pittel

Msherck wrote:
: As a side note more then one member of the group as pulled me aside and told
: me
: that I'm very different in person then I am on the usenet. :-)

: Very true. In real life, you're *much* taller.

I've been told that. I've also been told that I'm much better looking in person.
:-)

-------------------

Old September 3rd 04, 02:40 PM
Michael Scarpitti

Frank Pittel wrote in message ...
Gregory Blank wrote:
: Are you a bigger pain in the arse or less so ? :-)

Ive been told that I'm less of a pain in the arse and far
more humble. :-)

'Humbler', not 'more humble'..

: In article ,
: Frank Pittel wrote:

: As a side note more then one member of the group as pulled me aside and told
: me that I'm very different in person then I am on the usenet. :-)

: --
: LF Website @ http://members.verizon.net/~gregoryblank

: "To announce that there must be no criticism of the President,
: or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong,
: is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable

: to the American public."--Theodore Roosevelt, May 7, 1918

Old September 3rd 04, 03:40 PM
evan clarke

HI,
And in person, you cook!! 8))..Evan Clarke

Old September 3rd 04, 07:40 PM
Frank Pittel

evan clarke wrote:
: HI,
: And in person, you cook!! 8))..Evan Clarke

To date there have been no known cases of food poisoning from my cooking. Only
the occasionally upset stomach! :-)

: "Frank Pittel" wrote in message
: ...
:
: : Very true. In real life, you're *much* taller.
:
: I've been told that. I've also been told that I'm much better looking in
: person.
: :-)
:
: --
:
:
:
:
: Keep working millions on welfare depend on you
: