BIG CATS LOVE THE 20D !

Old June 28th 06, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default BIG CATS LOVE THE 20D !

I just added some new shots of the big cats (as well as some small
ones) to my gallery.
They start he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592842

Old June 28th 06, 04:28 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Rita Ä Berkowitz wrote:

Great job! What magnification factor do you have the MP-E65 set at? How
big are the caterpillars? I like this one the best.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592843

The MP-E was set at it's least magnification which is 1:1.

Old June 28th 06, 11:02 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
I just added some new shots of the big cats (as well as some small
ones) to my gallery.
They start he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592842

Well done Bret! I like the way the hawk is watching you through the
trees. He's intrigued by your 20D.
All the shots were lovely. Thanks for sharing.
Helen

Old June 28th 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:

Well done Bret! I like the way the hawk is watching you through the
trees. He's intrigued by your 20D.

Well, can ya blame him?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592862

Old June 28th 06, 09:11 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
wrote:

Well done Bret! I like the way the hawk is watching you through the
trees. He's intrigued by your 20D.

Well, can ya blame him?

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592862

No, I can't blame him at all........I heard he was browsing ebay for
one himself.
Helen

Old June 28th 06, 09:17 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
I just added some new shots of the big cats (as well as some small
ones) to my gallery.
They start he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592842

I forgot to ask. If you have the time to reply, what are those white
things on one of your catepillars? Tiny white spikes that seem to grow
on him. The colors are spectacular.....better than real life. Thanks
Helen

Old June 28th 06, 11:45 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
I just added some new shots of the big cats (as well as some small
ones) to my gallery.
They start he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592842

I forgot to ask. If you have the time to reply, what are those white
things on one of your catepillars? Tiny white spikes that seem to grow
on him. The colors are spectacular.....better than real life. Thanks
Helen

They are tiny wasp cocoons.

Old June 29th 06, 01:17 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Annika1980 wrote:
wrote:
Annika1980 wrote:
I just added some new shots of the big cats (as well as some small
ones) to my gallery.
They start he
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/62592842

I forgot to ask. If you have the time to reply, what are those white
things on one of your catepillars? Tiny white spikes that seem to grow
on him. The colors are spectacular.....better than real life. Thanks
Helen

They are tiny wasp cocoons.

Thanks Bret for your reply. That is something. I've never seen it
before. I'm blown away by your pics. Take care.
Helen