FS: Olympus E-20N Digital Camera + flash + bracket ++ see pictures

Old August 6th 03, 06:13 PM
mike

Come now, you used a 10D to back up an Olympus E-20? You claim to not
have even taken the 10D out of the box. Isn't having a 10D as a backup
to an E-20 kind of like driving a Yugo with a bumper sticker that says
"My other car is a Mercedes" ?

Something just seems odd.

For someone who isn't interested in an E-20 you seem sure interested
in my sales. I have (2) 10Ds - they back each other up. I also have
the E-20N as another backup, and a few other digi-cams for candids.

You just put down a lot of pro photographers who rely on the E10 E20
for day to day professional work. I don't know how you came up with
that comparison between an E20N as a Yugo and a 10D as a Mercedes; but
thats just wrong and a downright insult to both companies and
professional photographers around the world.

Why don't you go to your local bookstore and look up the book "A Day
In The Life of Africa". The book's pictures were taken by some of the
world's top photojournalists with the Olympus E20N digital SLR.

http://www.ditlafrica.com/about_proj..._overview.html
http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_se...pg_africa3.asp

Do you have some sort of other agenda rather than pester people on
digital marketplace?

Arthur, do you know what a troll is?

Let me enlighten you in my next post.
Old August 6th 03, 06:42 PM
mike

Zoot Allure wrote in message . ..
On 3 Aug 2003 09:45:45 -0700, (mike) wrote:

All good professional photographers have backups of their equipment.
I'm selling the backup to upgrade to the 1Ds.

Come now, you used a 10D to back up an Olympus E-20? You claim to not
have even taken the 10D out of the box. Isn't having a 10D as a backup
to an E-20 kind of like driving a Yugo with a bumper sticker that says
"My other car is a Mercedes" ?

Something just seems odd.

When words aren't enough, pretty pictures might clear it up for this
Uncle who somehow manages to use no less than two different aliases on
the same post! Talk about confusion - for a second I thought there
were a few trolls on this group, luckily most of them seem to be
Arthur (the same person).

First the definition of a troll:

troll
An electronic mail message, Usenet posting or other
(electronic) communication which is intentionally incorrect,
but not overtly controversial (compare flame bait), or the
act of sending such a message. Trolling aims to elicit an
emotional reaction from those with a hair-trigger on the reply
key. A really subtle troll makes some people lose their
minds.

(source: American Heritage dictionary)

Hopefully this will make the troll go away:
http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/recdigital/

In the picture you will notice a couple of things:
1. There's a lot of photo equipment I have that I'm selling
2. there are TWO 10D boxes
3. There is a full bodied Canon 10D with battery grip in the picture,
NEXT to the two 10D boxes. One of the 10D boxes is empty, and the
other has the untouched 10D in there.
4. There is a definition of a troll for Uncle Remus and Ford Prefect80
and whoever else he wants to call himself.
5. You will see the S50 in box that I'm selling
6. You will see my *other* S50 on the little tripod; yes, I use one
myself for candids
7. You may see the Sony F717 which is a fine camera, but not for sale.
That's what I used to take some of these pictures
8. You will also so an olympus C5050Z box; its in for repair but will
probably sell that too when I get it back
9. There is also a little note for 'Uncle Troll Remus' to let
him/her/it know what he/she/its become.
10. Look! There's my Olympus E-20N next to the the two Canon 10D
camera bodies. But again, the other unit is still in the box. If I
ever take it out of the box, I will post both of them side by side.

I don't expect an apology from a troll, because that is above him at
this point in time. If he would just go away, back from where he came
from would be good enough for me. Of course I know that's not going
to happen, or he'll be re-incarnated again in the future as Uncle
Jack-ass?

I hope the pictures will help prevent other trolls from bothering
other honest legitimate people in this newsgroup in the future, but I
won't hold my breath.

Again, here is the link if anybody missed it the first time.

http://moophoto.caltrinity.com/recdigital/

Peace,
Mike