compact digital camera

Old December 13th 04, 12:38 PM
graciette belform

Default compact digital camera

hello i am a newbie and i just bought a new digital camera but i have a few
questions

i put it on the "food" present mode and took a picture of a plate of food,
but it didn't add the steam? why is this?

and then i got a big mac and took a photo of it and it didn't make it look
any better. in fact, it was still really ugly and disgusting

also, i have checked the preset modes - portraits, sports, night - but i
didn't find the "nude" setting. so where do i find it?

so then i took off all my clothes and was walking down the beach taking
photos, but the photos didn't come out any better. can anybody tell me why?

and the lifesavers ran out to save me, but they didn't rub my nude body with
sunbathing oil. isn't there somebody i can complain to?

then i thought of using the sports mode while i was at the beach. so i ran
into the water to take a photo of the surfers, but then my camera stopped
working. is there a proper way to dry the camera out? i used my beach
towel but it was sandy

i read that in the korean war the press photographers had a handbook that
told them how to use their camera as a weapon in an emergency. i started
hitting the japanese tourists at the beach with my camera but it didn't kill
them

however, i did find one interesting thing about the camera. maybe this will
be useful to someone. if you take the battery out and put the battery
terminals on your tongue, you get a funny feeling. it's kind of like sex

oh yeah, that's another thing. i couldn't find the sex mode on the preset
dial. could somebody tell me how to set the camera to vibrate?

thanks for any help

haha

Old December 13th 04, 01:52 PM
Des Perado

"graciette belform" wrote in message

however, i did find one interesting thing about the camera. maybe this
will
be useful to someone. if you take the battery out and put the battery
terminals on your tongue, you get a funny feeling. it's kind of like sex

And that is without doubt the only sex you will ever experience.

Old December 13th 04, 04:20 PM
Frank Vuotto

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 22:38:35 +1000, "graciette belform"
wrote:

hello i am a newbie and i just bought a new digital camera but i have a few
questions

Keep us up on your progress.

Old December 13th 04, 09:55 PM
nb

then i thought of using the sports mode while i was at the beach. so i

ran
into the water to take a photo of the surfers, but then my camera stopped
working. is there a proper way to dry the camera out? i used my beach
towel but it was sandy

Take the camera and place it in a saucepan of water on your stove . Ensure
that the water covers the camera by at least 2 cm and slowly bring to the
boil. Boil for at least one hour, over a moderate heart, to make sure that
any salt from the seawater has been thoroughly dissolved. You can also use
the water from this session as the base for a soup.

Repeat with another saucepan of fresh water to be perfectly sure that the
salt has been removed.

Lightly pat the camera dry with a clean tea towel and then place in your
tumble dryer on high for about 20 to 30 minutes. Don't include any clothes
as they will leave dust on your camera. You need to use the tumble dryer to
ensure that the moisture has been removed from the interior of the camera.

Should you not have a tumble dryer then you can try a domestic oven at about
180 degrees C for 40 to 45 minutes ( you can of course do this at the same
time as cooking a roast or cimilar as long as you carefully wrap the camera
in heavy duty plastic so that it doesn't become greasy)

Good Luck.

Old December 15th 04, 02:46 PM
Nostrobino

"graciette belform" wrote in message
hello i am a newbie and i just bought a new digital camera but i have a
few
questions

i put it on the "food" present mode and took a picture of a plate of food,
but it didn't add the steam? why is this?

You didn't have it in "steam" mode.

and then i got a big mac and took a photo of it and it didn't make it look
any better. in fact, it was still really ugly and disgusting

also, i have checked the preset modes - portraits, sports, night - but i
didn't find the "nude" setting. so where do i find it?

The "nude" setting is concealed until you enter your age. This is to protect
the morals of small children, and works somewhat like the V-chip on a TV.

so then i took off all my clothes and was walking down the beach taking
photos, but the photos didn't come out any better. can anybody tell me
why?

and the lifesavers ran out to save me, but they didn't rub my nude body
with
sunbathing oil. isn't there somebody i can complain to?

Yes, the camera manufacturer. They want to know about these malfunctions.

then i thought of using the sports mode while i was at the beach. so i
ran
into the water to take a photo of the surfers, but then my camera stopped
working. is there a proper way to dry the camera out? i used my beach
towel but it was sandy

Sand is okay for the camera, though it may damage the towel by abrasion.

i read that in the korean war the press photographers had a handbook that
told them how to use their camera as a weapon in an emergency. i started
hitting the japanese tourists at the beach with my camera but it didn't
kill
them

Now I don't believe you really did that. I think at this point in your post
you are starting to exaggerate and maybe even fib a little.

N.